Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Thank you very much! Unfortunately it seems as if the cut was a lot wider than the usual 0500 that I tried on in my size (with the help of b_f). The 0500 should have a slimmer leg and a little shorter rise. But then, I could have sized down one in the 500 with ease and thus achieve a slimmer look. In general the 500 feels like a 510: wide thighs, long rise, wide hem. But it's damn comfy.

Edited by Max Power

Fit pix

57b974abf94ea3cf2e2a3da6c15d0b4e_zps232e

4eb69bdd9f3387cbf72bfb2144077abe_zps249c

adca4438cb1d78c6b3a9e9a12e8a1eb1_zpsc36c

6cd10a9d4ef11df23f6a58a93a1a1c71_zps3d06

6dda4eb82e8f06965a2059f961016abc_zps1c78

3f4c84624834044bd1ca0e467777df1a_zpsafc1

I think some of the local Japan stores (non-Rakuten) have/had some items from the indigo series - shops like Spiral-Jeans...

As nice the TCBs are, they are very very full cut. The Warehouse would be my choice between the two

Looking for a full cut, and a very short hem. Will mostly be using them for work as my Samurai are starting to fall apart. 

The back right pocket is hanging by a thread, the crotch stitching is coming undone and the right knee is starting to blow out. The thread on these 5ks is just simply dying and despite frequent washes the denim is starting to thin out near the seat, crotch and knees (as previously noted.) I need another pair I can work in so as to keep these alive for a little longer. Not even at a year yet, so maybe I'm just wearing them too hard. That being said  I am falling in love with the color, the 21oz denim is now super soft and drapes well. 

Will post pictures this evening.

Edited by Rightyow77

Samurai, Take 5 collab (2010) SAT510(710xx cut with ?16oz Geisha denim)

Picked the last piece of size I can squeeze into last year from Take5, ~6months effective wear, 1 initial cold soak

faded like no tomorrow from D1,  not much wore these days because of the heat and I got distracted and shifting to repro mode somehow......

D1

satc.jpg

satd.jpg

legshow.jpg

Taken 4 months ago( color in the 2nd and 3rd photo is more accurate)

j3.jpg

Taken today

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

Thanks you for watching

Edited by DDDm

^Early 2007, Levi's sued everyone and their mom for having back pocket stitching, tabs, two horse related patch and information cards resembling Levi's product. Many of our favorite repro brands were forced to change things up, remove things completely and get creative etc. since then. However in recent years, a few brands have gotten a little lax on the litigation (not naming names) but the threat is always out there...

Edited by aho