Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^^ On what pair? The donut ones of the 5000VX 21 oz for example didn't rust at all on my pair, but the 710 ones did (all of them).

They are the S5000BK, Lot 10, I got them from ebay recently, the 2 "middle" buttons on the fly are rusty inside the donut and on the back, the others are fine, weird. I have Lot 15 SO510XX and S3000VX and they have no rust what so ever. Like I say, weird.

Hi guys, long time no post for me. I just bought a new pair of Samurai 15th anniversary left hand twill. I just want your opinion on the fit? I felt like take5 BKK hemmed it half an inch too short. That said, these are low rise and I haven't really broken in long enough to judge how it turns out.

87D6942E-8575-42A9-9CEF-1DA70D71C14E-227

AFA713F4-4DA0-494A-A8DE-F4CB919BE5C0-227

39FB1ECE-6CB2-412B-BAEC-EF59FABF89DD-227

09A55255-21B4-436E-9B56-93C4A22FB023-227

what do you guys think?

Trying to stack some options for my next pair of denim. Was thinking black denim this time around.

I want;

Roomy thigh, tapering fit (7.5ish hem)

Forbidden details (a**s and t**s)

Trying to avoid alterations of possible

I normally wear a 31-32

Am I safe to assume 710BK would be the best option when going with Samurai? Sorry been outta the game for awhile and not privy to recent news. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the 710bk was a limited release. Blue in Green is apparently coming out with a collab 710 in 17oz black (the black and yellow hawk model) but that was supposed to be done in May and there hasn't been any news in 4+ months, so who knows

Aikidou never responded to my orders / mails, so I bought via sutocorp from them.

@ Tigerprawn: Besides the mystery black hawk you could also take a look at the IH 555-03. I own one pair and they should be exactly what you are looking for, at least fitwise.

Edited by Max Power

Hey Foxy, how's that t that you got from 2nd? Going to grab it when they re stock 'em.

Love it!

Fabric is certainly on the heavy side - very close to a thin lightweight sweatshirt.

Got a size L - normally go with M for Samurai tees, but it was a good decission to go 1 size up with the thick fabric.

Pre-wash measurements:

Chest 19"

Back Length 25.5"

It felt like it didn't shrink much...

Will take post wash measurements later and maybe I'll manage to get some fit shots taken today...

Love it!

Fabric is certainly on the heavy side - very close to a thin lightweight sweatshirt.

Got a size L - normally go with M for Samurai tees, but it was a good decission to go 1 size up with the thick fabric.

Pre-wash measurements:

Chest 19"

Back Length 25.5"

It felt like it didn't shrink much...

Will take post wash measurements later and maybe I'll manage to get some fit shots taken today...

Awesome, stoked to see some pictures of it. Do they run small? Can't seem to find a sizing guide on the item page, and haven't had a sam t before.

Weird that 2nd is only store that carries that tshirt though...