Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Got my Samurai S0553XX today. Bought from Yuichi, the last size 44 Samurai had in their stock.

The one-wash treatment was pretty harsh to the leather patch. The denim looks fine though

8738007263_e63d09c186_c.jpg

shoulder: 19"

p2p: 21"

sleeve: 24,875"

length: < 26"

fit pics to follow. fit is very snug. I can't believe Quoise is pulling of a size 42 :P;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Beautiful jacket, looking for a new one for fall.

Was just about to order lot 16 710 from 2nd, but got a email from guys over at dontmourn saying my belt/braid/wallet is finished..... Looks like I'll have to hold out on getting them till I actually get rid of these. Have you guys had any experience with getting them to mark as gift, or to lessen the cost of duties, are they fairly open to that stuff?

Paying a little bit is no problem, but $74 is pretty harsh. 

I tried to slip my S710XX on again, and everything from pockets down is the exact fit I am looking for. Think I am just going to bite the bullet and order them tonight. Going to get the 15th avi lot 16 ones, as they're only ones with 32...

Edited by bradl

I'm curious to see the detailing on the current Lot. I took evo shots of my AS500 (I like to document and compare with my other jeans) and was "shocked" by how slow and also different they seem to fade, compared to my old 710. They look much more royal blue and faing on the 710 was (no kidding) 3-4x faster. Might be the loose cut, too, but still I experienced the 19 oz denim to fade insanely fast. And it doesn't. (All those MBB guys with 4 months old looking fades don't help neither, haha).

Hoping for some help here-

I am trying to take advantage of the current $/yen situation to pick up a pair of S5000BK off Rakuten. I am ordering from 2nd, as they have a free shipping deal going on. I placed my order, and then got an email from the dude. I think he is saying I can't use a credit card, and I have to use paypal. Anybody know anything about this? I don't have the first clue how to pay for this using paypal, plus, I already put all my credit card info into Rakuten when I placed my order. There is a bunch of other information I can't decipher in the email, but this seems to be the important point.

Thanks!

Hoping for some help here-

I am trying to take advantage of the current $/yen situation to pick up a pair of S5000BK off Rakuten. I am ordering from 2nd, as they have a free shipping deal going on. I placed my order, and then got an email from the dude. I think he is saying I can't use a credit card, and I have to use paypal. Anybody know anything about this? I don't have the first clue how to pay for this using paypal, plus, I already put all my credit card info into Rakuten when I placed my order. There is a bunch of other information I can't decipher in the email, but this seems to be the important point.

Thanks!

Is it free shipping to the U.S.? or just within Japan?

Free shipping worldwide under 5000 yen. Promotion is up, or will be at the end of the day, in Japan.

Yeah, I think the deal expired. I have emailed back and forth with 2nd a couple of times, and I think there is a problem with sending the package as a low value gift and the free shipping deal (not sure why). So, I asked them to mark it as low as they can and still give me free shipping. We will see how that turns out.

This world wide free shipping promotion was kind of weird.

I saw that not all items at the participating shops were shown for the promotion.

Also I ordered with one shop that was on the list of participating shops and they cancelled my order telling me that they don't ship abroad.

I hope others had better experiences.

Free shipping promo done by rakuten..the 2nd store has nothing to do with it..u'll get the free shipping promo only if u buy through rakuten account..

U can only choose one option among these 2:

1. Lower down value and lose free shipping promo

2. Write the exact amount and get free shipping(expired already)

Btw 2nd do not accept credit card so paypal is the only option..therefore total amount will be higher than price displayed in rakuten..

I thought 2nd only accepts credit cards on first transactions then your second transaction you are allowed to use paypal or credit cards. please someone inform me if they changed their rules. thanks!

It's the opposite- the first transaction can only be with paypal or bank transfer. Subsequent transactions can be paid with credit card.

From their email:

åˆã‚ã¦ã®è²·ã„物ã®ã¨ãã¯ã€ä»£é‡‘を銀行ã¸ã®æŒ¯è¾¼ã¿ã€ã¾ãŸã¯Pay Pal(ペイパル)ã§ã—ã‹ãŠæ”¯æ‰•ã„ã„ãŸã ã‘ã¾ã›ã‚“。

You have to pay by bank transfer or by Pay Pal at the first shopping.

*)2回目以é™ã®è²·ã„物ã¯ã‚¯ãƒ¬ã‚¸ãƒƒãƒˆã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã§ã®æ”¯æ‰•ã„ã‚‚å¯èƒ½ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚

As for shopping since the second times, payment with the credit card also 

becomes

possible.

I just paid for my order and it was exactly the same as displayed on Rakuten, except a small (~2%) currency conversion fee

Edited by melbatoast

JVuyc4E.jpg
Samurai 710 19oz 15th Anniversary - day 1