Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Ancient and modern

8709819597_802fdf1a06_c.jpg

Left: Brand new S710xx from BIG

Ordered on Thursday, delivered hemmed on Saturday. Brilliant service as usual from Gordon

Right: 2007 S0500xx - falling to bits gradually now.

Iphone/hotel room picture

^^^^^^ (apparently I can't post properly on certain computers)

Been seeing your posts in lots of threads, and just can't stop admiring those boots. Absolutely amazing, best boots I've ever seen.

Looking at a pair of S710XX, and wonder what I am looking at for shrinking. Thinking maybe 31, as last pair of denim (N&F, yes awful absolutely awful) was 29, 31" measured. But just not sure with the shrinking how I should be looking at for sizing. Sorry to be one of those people...

Not sure if anyone could give me a hand on this, and is it safer to be buying them through Suto or has anyone had experience buying straight from d-stock, 2nd.

Edited by bradl

they have. just write him and he will get you a pair

edit: but then 2nd is also trustworthy, you just need to write with a translator (google or so)

Awesome, decided to go with 2nd as they had 31 in stock and ready to go. I have zero jeans at the moment, so looking for the quickest option.

no problem! :)

Hate to be that guy, but:

Someone interested in a BNWT pair of Samurai S5000VX Lot.12?
Size 34, with red tab, old arcs, never even tried on, not hemmed, carefully stored away.

Likely the last pair in that size you will get in this condition and with all the old details.

I can post pictures but then all you guys know how these look like ;)

250$ + shipping

PM me!
(but I don't negotiate a lot as I don't "need" them gone ;) )

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/148650-fs-samurai-s5000vx-lot12-size-34-bnwt/

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

So today, I decided to get another pair of S710. I had a pair of size 34 Lot 12 from 2009, which no longer fits me. I'm currently about 32.75 inch waist, kind of in the middle of size 33 and 32. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall and weigh about 160. Think I can pull off size 32? BiG only have size 32 and not 33.

^^^ Size 32 should be fine.

Those are some nice shoes too....may I ask, what are they?

Thanks. They are Alden Indy boots in natural chromexcel. Here's a better pic as I'm wearing them at work right now:

photo_zpsbcad99a8.jpg

So today, I decided to get another pair of S710. I had a pair of size 34 Lot 12 from 2009, which no longer fits me. I'm currently about 32.75 inch waist, kind of in the middle of size 33 and 32. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall and weigh about 160. Think I can pull off size 32? BiG only have size 32 and not 33.

Hey I just got  pair (lot 15) of 710's in 32 so thought maybe I could help. They were already hot soaked/shrunk when I got them and measured probably 31 in the waist, 11.75ish in the thigh and 7.75 in the hem. I have a waist that is right around 32 at my actual waist line but I tend to wear my jeans a bit lower so most my pants measure at least 33 or greater in the waist after wearing in.

Anyways the 32 sams were a bit tight in the waist at first, and perfect in the seat and thigh. I never had problems getting all the buttons up. But over 5 wears they are getting less tight in the waist and are merely snug now @ 32" measured BiG style. I suspect these will stretch out another .5-1" and be perfect. I think a 32 would fit fine on you esp if you only do a warm/cool soak (instead of hot), or wear them moist to prevent too much waist shrinkage.

^ the pockets do look a bit beefier than normal. I would agree with the weight of the denim being the cause of the unique look. It also might be that the denim looks rather dark and the contrasting stitching really makes it pop.

I have been fiending for a denim jacket for a few months now, and have been contemplating a type 2 vs type 3. I've actually never even owned a denim jacket in my whole life and  after seeing your post beatiful freak I'm having  a hard time not copping... But I'm just so broke right now I guess I'll have to wait :(