Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

True to size, 31. Although I wear my jeans on my hips, so they've probably stretched out an inch or so. The right leg looks a little strange in those pictures, I had just put on my shoes and the jeans hadn't really settled yet.

These are the only pair I've worn that has a slim upper thigh but isn't too tight in the knee (most slim taper jeans like Flat Head BSP and PBJ XX-011 are tight in the mid-leg because I'm tall and have long thighs. However, the PBJ XX-009 (sized down) and 3Sixteen 30BSP also seem like they'd be good fits with taper but room in the lower thigh, too.

Anyone know where can I get Samurai 710xx in Paris? I just came to Paris to work and really don't know much about here.

I just love the fade look so much.

http://www.denimfutu...s-samurai-710xx

Hey, I've been living in Shanghai for the last two years and used to go to Take 5 there. Now I'm back in Paris and I can tell the city sucks big time when it comes to buying decent denim.

As far as I know, you can find:

- N&F at Colette

- 45 rpm has got a store nearby

- APC stuff of course. Several stores in Paris.

- Nudie in several stores.

And I think that's it. As BF said, go to a cool city like Berlin. I bought my Momo ER007 at 14oz,the staff was nice. And there's DC4 too. So go grab some beers and buy new jeans there!

How did you size?

The pics on this page are making me want to order a new pair of S710s right now :laugh2:

I was going through some storage and found this from a few years back. Natural Indigo Selvage.......Pencil case! haha

w7mzvo.jpg

25zs2yu.jpg

I'm wondering, do the inside of 710s ever soften up? Since it's cold I'm wearing thermal underwear beneath my jeans for the next few months and it doesn't matter right now, but the only thing really discouraging me from wearing these in warmer weather (they're not super tight on me) is the roughness of the weft.