Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Say it ain't so b_f… but I feel you.

My favorite jeans from Samurai has always been their interpretation of classics:

- JIN Leepro, Leepro Jacket and Wrangler repro

- RR (esp. 510 and 510-66)

- 5000vx, 3000vx

I would say that I'm more of a Warehouse and Real McCoys fan in terms of an overall brand, but the classic Samurai will always bring me warm feelings, like a pair of No 1 Evisu.

hey guys, i have been thinking of getting a pair of 710. but i have doubts on the sizing. i am around 176/60 (have kinda skinny legs). been wearing a pair of size 29 pbj xx-011. but it's kinda loosen the waist by 1-1.5in. do you guys think i should get 28 or 29? cuz i heard sams would stretch out after some wear.

you don't have dize down 2. it has been done before and some guys can pull it off. stretch only occurs on points of stress. and if you are afraid the waist will stretch, wear a belt :)

oh and keep in mind..first they shrink a fair amount and they will take some washes until they reached their final size. so if you size down because you are afraif the waist could be too loose, keep in mind that other points might become to slim 1-2 years later