Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

What cotton on S710xx?

I know S0500XX use Texas, can't find detail on S710xx.

Looking at 2ND for S710xx's, anybody else worth looking at on Rakuten?

Also, Lot 12 - I think 2010, so no problem avoiding, must be 14 or 15 now?

( ;) been reading your guide, BF... )

I went to check the type of cotton and found a translation of this on Rakuten. :rolleyes:

""19oz power ear cell bitch""

Edited by midnite9

Just bought a new pair of Lot 15 Samurai S710xx size 30s. The waist is a bit small right now, anybody have any experience with how much the waist will stretch? As of right now I can't button the top 2 buttons (first wear), but I like the rest of the fit. I included some pictures too.c15f8fe0127a08a9ff9f200016dfffdd.png?1350346560a4efae728fac7167fe2483e3a982c97e.png?1350346610

and sorry my rooms hella messy haha

Edited by ajkran2

^I'm not really planning on soaking them. I can't exchange because big doesn't accept returns on altered items and I had them chainstitch them for me (stupid mistake...). I feel the legs fit nicely, its just the waist size is too small

shoukld I also give my opinion? if you can't really button them up pre-soak...indicator that they are way too small.

could you wear them after a soak? yes

could you wear them after multiple washes? i doubt it

would you have to fear premature damages? yes

sell and buy a new pair. at least one size bigger

Ajkran- you'll be fine... Find something with the circumfarence you want, jam it in the waist, and mist around the waist band with a spray bottle... That's why they chain stitch the waist band-for good give! Now all you have to worry about is the heavy, felled seam at the crotch, cutting your nuts up. Nice fit by they way!

Might be a stupid question, but Im loving Saint Keats pair of 003s. I know they have them in the regular 15 ounce denim but I was wondering if there were any plans on doing the special series again or something like it? The winter ones sounded so nice :(

Got my back pocket patched up yesterday, since there were about to be holes, dumb wallet -___-

There's nothing wrong with back pocket wallet holes, IMO. (Front-pocket phone fades, on the other hand, look gross.) I think it's better just to let it be unless the pocket seems like it's absolutely going to fall off. I never liked the look of back pockets that have been patched up with different denim a bunch of times.

There's nothing wrong with back pocket wallet holes, IMO. (Front-pocket phone fades, on the other hand, look gross.) I think it's better just to let it be unless the pocket seems like it's absolutely going to fall off. I never liked the look of back pockets that have been patched up with different denim a bunch of times.

I patched it from the inside.... can't see anything from the outside..

Hey SuperFuture

Im about to buy a pair of 710xx but I have a few questions regarding the jeans..

1. Do the black 710xx shrink less or stretch less than the indigo 710xx?

2. If after a hot pre-soak my inseam measures longer than 36, does this mean that there is definitely more shrinkage left in them?

Im 6'3" and id like to keep the inseam as long as possible, but i dont want them to end up shrinking more in the future when I soak them and have my fades misaligned.

For example, If the inseam measures 37 after a hot soak (Ive seen alot of post initial hot soak measurements and the inseam measures 37") will they stay that length if I only use cold water to wash them? or will cold soaks shrink my jeans?

EDIT: is there any online stores beside BiG that sell 710xx? they just sold out of my size -__________-

Edited by udon

Hey Udon, I'm the same height and my 710s are 37" after two hot soaks/spins in the washing machine, I don't think they'll shrink anymore than that unless a drier is used. Mine are extremely long, there's plenty for stacking and easily enough for a double cuff. But I don't know how different the black denim is.

Jermms - I wear a size 32 in Flat Head BSPs and 31 in Samurai 710s.