Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ thanks bruh, i was trying to get a 33, it was in stock a few days ago. i guess someone cawped the last one.

edit: from what i read the 710xx on BiG dont have the arc/tag? is the only way i can get a pair with arc/tag is buying a pair in japan?

Edited by futurebass

3 blow outs in 8 months suggests that your jeans are too small or that you place unusual amounts of stress on that area e.g through cycling perhaps? Or you may just have ended up with a poor quality pair but that is most unlikely. Think about sizing up next time.

They are a bit tight in the thighs but if I size up they are huge in the waist and lower leg, They are already pretty big in the waist. The first crotch rip was because I completely busted my ass and ripped it but I think from the first one it put stress on areas closer to it. Also does anyone have a video or site I can learn to darn?

Thanks Quoise1203! I'll take a look to your pics. That's curious, I'm 5'8 169 and according with the measures in Rakuten, I suppose to fit in the 42, but the sleeves were in the short side. 40 and 44 are not an option since the difference all around would be too much. Buy online a piece of garment with such steep price is a bit of a hassle. Some more help?

Edit: Quoise, would you be so kind to post the measures of your jacket please.

Edited by Concret

erm..they do come in 28...

Didn't see any on Eight-g, Firststadium, or Moveclothing yesterday, but I must have brainfarted when I checked 2nd. Time to see if this fits the winter saving budget...

Edit: Though these are calling my name as well... Crotch rivet, buckle back, and the earth denim might beat out the sweet painted arcs.

Ninja Edit: Not the earth denim! Black over brown. That's a dealbreaker so back to coveting those WWIIs.

sj-s8000btx-02.jpg

Edited by Planetarium

What's the verdict on Lot 15 s710 sizing? Smaller than usual?

My current Sams are Lot 9 or some such, back when Samurai could be counted on to reliably run big/TTS after hot wash.

Interested in buying some worn, Lot 15 710s, but seller's measurements show 1 inch smaller than tagged in the waist. Anybody know?

Edited by jaspar