Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

there you go. both size 33 and 34

http://supertalk.sup...e/#entry2395377

I think, better go with the 510 cut based on your thighs

That's brilliant, thank you.

Not going to lie though, I'm not really a fan of how relaxed the fit of the 510s are. I think I'll put off getting the Sams for now... I'll finish my bulk and when I've cut back down to around 10-11% BF, I'll look into them again. I haven't had a pair of jeans that has felt as nice as my old 5000s, so I'm dying to get another pair of Sams that fit again.

Bit of a shame because not even 5 months ago, I could fit into my sz30 5000s.

Haven't posted my contribution in a while.

Since 12/24/2010, worn in rotation

s710xx lot 13

dsc0508x.jpg

Brilliant fading structures on them, congrats

And also kyledunns pants are on a great way.

Wanna see more updates from them later

thinfinn

looking solid. mind to tell me what shoes are those.

o/course mate...the brand is called "Roman Rock"...nothing i´ve ever heard about or sth.like that, but i found/saw these in a local shop and couldn´t turn on them, since the price was actually ridiculous and imo they don´t look too shabby either :)

Great! I'm soaking too at the moment. Curious to see detail and fit pics. (I will put my pair aside for colder days, it's been a replacement for the Eternals that didn't fit).

Pre soak measurements (34, Lot 15)

Measurements:

w: 87 cm

fr:27 cm

br: 37 cm

t: 33cm

i: 96 cm

h: 24 cm

Edited by Max Power

Hey guys. I have a pair of sz 29 710xx and I'm not really liking the fit. I find it too "straight fitted" for my liking since I have chicken legs. Would a size down to 28 be a lot better for my liking? I'm looking for a fit similar to iron heart 666s or maybe even flat head 3001. Should I go with a size down or would it be better to just go with another cut?

Thanks guys

^ i highly recommend 2nd. only problem is you kinda have to use google translate for japanese.

hey guys, what's a better fit for skinny fucks like myself with chicken legs...size down 1 on 710xx or just go with s003jp? kinda looking for a similar fit to iron heart 666s.

leaning towards the s003jp17oz-l because of the details. amazing shit right there.

Edited by bleeptron