Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Update: Yamato 001jp :: 3 washes

001fbx3.jpg

001whskrX3.jpg

what lot are these? pocket details is quite different to mine which are lot 13..

Anyway here are a couple of photos my my S001jp probably 4-5 months actual wear with 2 initial hot soaks (had them for 18 months now). No washes, 95% worn in an office environment. As you can see there is not a huge amount of progress because of the wear environment..

IMG_1085.jpg

photo-5.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

can anyone help?

alright people, a question that has been bothering me in my search for new jeans..might seem a little dumb, but here it goes

how much difference in measurement in a part of a jeans actually makes a visual difference, or changes the feel and fit of the jean?

eg: in the thigh a 10" measurement versus a 10.5" or in the leg opening, 6.5" versus 6.75" or even 7"?

I ask because I'm looking for skinny jeans, but the lengths are too long so I need to hem, the leg opening will be different since i'm looking at jeans that have taper...

thanks!

can anyone help?

ehhh.. not really samurai related and should be in a different thread, but here goes..

I'm 5'-6" and usually wear a size 9 shoe. So..

If leg opening >= 8.5 in., must wear boots or look leg opening swallows shoe

If 8.25 in < leg opening < 8.5, then boots or anything else

If leg opening <= 8.25, boots will destroy chain stich in short order, so basically must wear shoes..

Sorry if I made this more complicated.

Need to get my first pair of jeans in 4 or so years on account of my last 3 pairs no longer fitting me at all (they're all sz 30-31, I'm currently measuring in at about a 33-34 due to muscle mass), so they're in forced retirement until I eventually get skinnier again, in the far future. Decided to get a pair of 0500s (probably), as I've asked before and

My upper hips, where I'd naturally have my jeans sit after stretching come in at about 37" at the moment due to my ever growing ass, from squats. My waist, where the jeans would probably have to be buttoned up to before stretching is around 33" (though I do still need to cut, so that will lower). My upper thighs are just shy of 27" and will probably go up another inch or three in the future.

Comparing between sizes and looking at the 33 and 34 measurements on BiG (unwashed) and e2nd (washed), also assuming that washed jeans tend to stretch to unwashed sizing (from personal experience). I'd prefer to get the 33" for a slimmer fit, but 34" is probably more realistic and also has a bit more allowance for gains.

For the sake of reference, I'm 6'00", ~188lbs, my natural waist as said earlier is about 33" and my low-waist/upper-hips are around 37". Upper thighs are currently shy of 27", lower ~19".

Would be fantastic if someone with 33 or 34 0500s could measure theirs.

Preferably, I'd loved to have been able to get another pair of 5000VXs or even 710s, but I don't think my dimensions really allow for such jeans any more.

Edited by Tabris