Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I got them from blue in green so I'm just gonna exchange them for a pair of 710s in a larger size, unless someone on here is intent on buying them by tomorrow morning

you sure you dint get a apir of o/w? cuz 31 measured 32.25 raw on their chart.

are you set on the 19oz xx?

BIG got the 710bk 17oz [zero] denim

you can TTS or even sd1__ i did on the indigo version

I for myself wouldn't be surprised if a size 31 really measures 31" pre-soak. Encountered that often enough with Samurai jeans. And I never had a pair of Samurai jeans measuring in the waist what BiG says...BiG always states them 1" bigger than what I measured myself (and yes, I use their method). Maybe they streeeeeeeeeeetch them really out while measuring.

I for myself wouldn't be surprised if a size 31 really measures 31" pre-soak. Encountered that often enough with Samurai jeans. And I never had a pair of Samurai jeans measuring in the waist what BiG says...BiG always states them 1" bigger than what I measured myself (and yes, I use their method). Maybe they streeeeeeeeeeetch them really out while measuring.

do you work for samurai?

Both pairs of Samurai purchased out of BiG were larger than specified. Next time I will definatly size down to a 34w. There is a lot of stretching, most notably in the knee for me.

i meant b_F because in the other sami thread, he has all kinds of inside info and people are asking him for more . . .

i meant b_F because in the other sami thread, he has all kinds of inside info and people are asking him for more . . .

Sorry, I quoted the wrong Quote from you. I was replying to this Quote:

"i for myself wouldn't be surprised if a size 31 really measures 31" pre-soak. encountered that often enough with samurai jeans. and i never had a pair of samurai jeans measuring in the waist what big says...big always states them 1" bigger than what i measured myself (and yes, i use their method). maybe they streeeeeeeeeeetch them really out while measuring."

I've also noticed The inseam was longer as well than size specified.

I was only reffereing to the waist size and I had never a pair of Samurai jeans being as large as BiG says they are (just for the waist that is). Other dimensions may be spot on, smaller or bigger. Haven't checked that for every pair.

No, I don't work for them. If I would, I would own a lot more stuff ;)

What other thread do you talk about though? :)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I was only reffereing to the waist size and I had never a pair of Samurai jeans being as large as BiG says they are (just for the waist that is). Other dimensions may be spot on, smaller or bigger. Haven't checked that for every pair.

No, I don't work for them. If I would, I would own a lot more stuff ;)

What other thread do you talk about though? :)

Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

i thought i saw a post by you modeling a million fits and posting samples of all of the new stuff coming out . . . and people seem to be asking you for a lot of details :P

^

I would go with 2nd if they have your size. I'm sure Spirits is a fine shop, but I know many of us here have had flawless service from 2nd. Only thing is that you'll have to translate your dialogue to Japanese. If you order through Rakuten, just choose the International Shipping option. The shop will contact you with the total (including shipping) and verify your address etc. before the order is processed completely.

They look like they have measurements very similar to my s0110xj and I have a 31 in those so I assume 31 in the earth elements would be the way to go? So ill probably have to order through spirits.