Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Samurai S710xx, Lot 14, Size 31 (true to size)

Pre-Soak

Waist 79 cm 31.1 in.

Front rise 28.5 cm 11.2 in.

Back rise 37.4 cm 14.72 in.

Thigh 30.7 cm 12.1 in.

Knee 22.5 cm 8.85 in.

Hem 20.5 cm 8.05 in.

Inseam 99 cm 39 in.

Post-soak (one hour, 40 degree celsius water, ten minutes light agitation, hang dried)

Waist 80 cm 31.5 in. (After a day of wear)

Front rise 27.5 cm 10.8 in.

Back rise 36 cm 14.1 in.

Thigh 30 cm 11.8 in.

Knee 22 cm 8.7 in.

Hem 19 cm 7.5 in.

Inseam 94 cm 37 in.

S710xxFit1.jpg

S710xxFit2.jpg

These are the best-fitting jeans I've ever worn. The fit is absolutely perfect: high rise, super long inseam, not too loose, not too tight. The denim looks and feels great. My Flat Heads will be getting more wear for a while, especially in the summer, but it's great to finally find a pair that fits just how I want. Of course it goes without saying that the construction and details on these jeans are also absolutely awesome.

My jeans turned one month old the other day. Hooray! In celebration, I present to you an unnecessarily image-heavy post. Colours are . . . pretty accurate, actually.

QoCHU.jpg

EuzYb.jpg

zgH1L.jpg

hwsL8.jpg

DrJAR.jpg

Not so much going on behind the knees, but it's getting there.

1Yvjj.jpg

I was surprised my little point-and-shoot could capture this much detail.

QNTGVh.jpg

S710xx, 15.5 months, maybe 11 months total wear, 4 washes...

d9ea2828.jpg

Wow

Great work done on them!!!!

I like this kind of strong fading pattern showing up more and more over time

i'm slim man my true size is 29.5 . if i buy S710XX 19 oz .should i get size 28 or 29 .and how much S710XX will stretch up.

i have jeans imp duke size 28 .tfh 1001 size 28. samurai s0500xx size 28. momotaro 0705sp.strike gold 2105 size 28 .

can you give me advice please thank you

thank you

Edited by nori057

Hi all new here.

I got a pair of 710's and i sized up and the fit it pretty much exactly how i want but the waist is a little roomy. They have had 2 hot soaks and i have had them hemmed so i am a little reluctant to soak all of them. So i was wondering if it is worth just trying to shrink the waist/ top of them or i am just waisting my time?

Cheers

Hi all new here.

I got a pair of 710's and i sized up and the fit it pretty much exactly how i want but the waist is a little roomy. They have had 2 hot soaks and i have had them hemmed so i am a little reluctant to soak all of them. So i was wondering if it is worth just trying to shrink the waist/ top of them or i am just waisting my time?

Cheers

it wouldn't hurt if you hotsoak just the waistband or the top block. you wouldn't notice it (no color difference bewteen the triple soaked top and the double soaked bottom half). but I'm pretty sure it will stretch back out. a machine wash would give you more shrinkage but it's not necessary. IMO, just wear a belt.

would like to know what's the smamurai model which look like to a LVC 1954 or 505 027 with W31....???

thanks for all

AFAIK the LVC 1954 and 505 are a bit customized and slimmed down in comparison to the originals. but I guess your question is: "what is the slimmest cut Samurai produces" (like 90% want to know).

Take a look into the S710XX and S003JP

AFAIK the LVC 1954 and 505 are a bit customized and slimmed down in comparison to the originals. but I guess your question is: "what is the slimmest cut Samurai produces" (like 90% want to know).

Take a look into the S710XX and S003JP

thanks you very much