Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

brownmettalic the pocket bags on those Ai's are sweeet. I'm pretty sure thats the same print they used for one of their Hawaiian style shirts that I saw in BIG a few years back.

Random question to you guys but, I'm gonna be in HK next month. Any other places I should stop by for sammies besides Take5?

Hey guys, my first post on here. I have been doing my research on what size 710xx i should buy from blue in green, but im kinda stuck. I have N & F denim weird guy sized 31, with 33 inch waist and 12" thighs and they fit like jeggings now. My true waist is 33" and i have just over 12" thighs from playing ice hockey. Would you guys recommend me to buy size 33 or 34 is im looking for a slim fit with about an 8" leg opening, but not something like my N&F jeggings, lol. Thanks :)

Hah! which country do you play in and what level?

I really don't think you should go true to size on the 710. you remind me of a friend who played for the korean national team. If your thighs look anything like his, slim cuts should be an instant no lol.

Edited by saintkeat

Hey guys what's the best way to buy the s5000BK japanese model? I have the s5000vx from take5 and I want the red tabs to match. Please don't mock. If anyone has a brand new pair in size 34 please message me.

Thanks for that. I'm not familiar with 2nd, but BIG has the ones without the red tab, right? Am I correct in thinking that?

Thanks. I know I'm being picky.

Those look great twelve am. Did you find that the waistband stretched out again after your 2nd hot soak? I'll post fit pics of my 5000vx to see what you all think soon, but I was just curious if you found they bounced back in the waist.

Thanks for the response. I played in the US at the college level, but now i just competitively power-lift. They don’t have size 34 on blue n' green anymore, and 35 would prob be to big, right? After the waist stretches out? What’s your guys opinions on the S0500XX fit? If is sized it to a 32, pre-soak its 34" waist, 12.75 thigh, 8.5" opening. What’s your guys predication on the post soak/after washing sizing? i think i need about 12.5" thigh, 8"ish leg opening with 33-34 waist... Thanks again guys

sams for almost 2 months now (update pics after 3 month wash) and have been in rotation with pbj xx 005bk. as of now I have a hole a little smaller than a penny where my wallet button is from hiking and free-climbing. should I get it repaired now or just keep wearing?

Those look great twelve am. Did you find that the waistband stretched out again after your 2nd hot soak? I'll post fit pics of my 5000vx to see what you all think soon, but I was just curious if you found they bounced back in the waist.

Thanks, the waist was still a little damp when I put them on. I was only able to button all but the top button at first. After 20 min in, I was able to button the last button and the waist does have some room to stretch back.

So I have a pair of IH 634s right now in a size 29. I might be picking up a pair of Sams s5000vx lot 13 size 28. How do the two models compare? I believe the s5000vx is a bit slimmer? I'm ok with that, but I'm not sure how much slimmer it'd be since it's a size smaller. Also, BiG has lot 14 measurements it seems, so I'm not totally sure about the lot 13 fluctuations. A bit afraid though as the measured waist is 28 on the Sams presoak and my IHs are now at 30. I could probably wear something with a 29" waist.

TIA

sams for almost 2 months now (update pics after 3 month wash) and have been in rotation with pbj xx 005bk. as of now I have a hole a little smaller than a penny where my wallet button is from hiking and free-climbing. should I get it repaired now or just keep wearing?

also, how is lot 13 different from lot 14?

Hi resident Samurai guru(s) may I benefit from your experience? I want to purchase a pair of Samurai S5000AI-OGSP. I have a 30" waist and want a post-soak straight fit /not tight from get-go. So I thought tts 30. I know Samurai's posted figures aren't reliable but bigs measurements suggest that tts 30 is well on the big side! Can you help? Thanks.

I measure 33 - 33.5" and my Samurai size is W32

This is applies to S0510AI-OGSP and S5000VX - they will be a bit tight at first (if you hot soak), but will stretch

For conformation on the S5000AI-OGSP you have to wait - I have a pair waiting in HK to be shipped...