Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Just got my 710 sams, so stoked. I sized up for the shrinkage and comfort. i live in a residential hotel and my soaking options are limited. Stand up shower, small sink, etc. I thought about maybe using a hefty bag filled with warm water or sneaking into a spa or, like, the hilton or something and getting into one of their hot tubs for 45 minutes or so. Feedback? suggestions?

^^ I live in a residential hotel's kitchenette, so my options are more limited than yours.

Get high all the time.

Just got my 710 sams, so stoked. I sized up for the shrinkage and comfort. i live in a residential hotel and my soaking options are limited. Stand up shower, small sink, etc. I thought about maybe using a hefty bag filled with warm water or sneaking into a spa or, like, the hilton or something and getting into one of their hot tubs for 45 minutes or so. Feedback? suggestions?

maybe you can go and buy a bucket for a few dollars

Fit pics of my new (to me) Samurai Jins, 0110xj, apologies for the toilet shots, but I'm at work so my choice of location is limited. I love this denim, the texture and weave is like nothing else I've ever seen. This pair I might try for contrast fades, rather than vintage, I just think it looks better with the Jin denim.

e14ff9f8.jpg

1aceba25.jpg

5563bea2.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Rae, February 17, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Rae, February 17, 2012 - No reason given

Just got my pair of 710's in and it's a struggle to button the second last button (pre-soak). Should I even bother with them?

Fit pics of my new (to me) Samurai Jins, 0110xj, apologies for the toilet shots, but I'm at work so my choice of location is limited. I love this denim, the texture and weave is like nothing else I've ever seen. This pair I might try for contrast fades, rather than vintage, I just think it looks better with the Jin denim.

really great fit! to be honest I haven't seen (m)any jins denim jeans with high contrast fades. maybe try another pair of jeans for that

it's actually doable on the jins__ just need to be earnest in keeping them dry or at least get by on soaks & hold off on the wash. i'm going to try [that] on my 0110xj, too. what is prolly almost impossible are the sharp creasing [ie, 3-d combs or hi-def whiskering] due to the type of weave.

Edited by BrownMetallic

maybe you can go and buy a bucket for a few dollars

Yeah, but if the whole concept is supposed to be "your second skin" that tells a story, buying a 2$ bucket is whack. I'm gonna try the YMCA. I'll let you know how it goes.

Edited by syntax27

long time sufu lurker here, been wearing raw levi's forever, been thinking of investing in a nice japanese denim for the past 2 years now. Anyone have pictures of the s710bk11-BIG's? really curious about the fit. I have been in the market ready to buy for over a year now but just haven't found that right pair! it seems whenever i'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of Samurai another pair or brand strikes my interest! I'm getting closer to deciding though, I can feel it!