Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^looking good flash! your other pairs as well :)

samurai announced something for the more vintage jeans lover. the S7000vx will get revival this year as the s7000vx-rr.

the s7000 was last produced in 2007. here are some pictures of the old one to see what it's all about

suspender buttons and crotch rivet

sj-s7000vx-03.jpg

one back pocket with rivets and a cinchback

sj-s7000vx-04.jpg

lots of selvage details

sj-s7000vx-07.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

this is what i mean by that leg flare

4b7741d7-1.jpg

will it go away with wear or how will i fix it? the denim seems to want to fold akwardly about halfway between the knee and the cuff :(

and those 7000's look unreal!

once the denim starts to soften up, it should fall into place. or it'll look awkward for the REST OF YOUR LIFE....

no, but once the starchy stiffness is gone it should be fine. that double cuff earlier would look fine though with the right shoes/boots. in my opinion

so I just received my pair of 710xxs raw in size 35 and am really on the fence about sizing up one to a size 36. After trying them on, they fit perfect in the waist (I can button them up and they are snug) and I can do about a 1" pinch in the upper thighs. My worry is that after I do a soak and any soak thereafter, they might not fit in the thighs. How much do the 710 thighs stretch after a couple wears? Will I be able to stretch these out to raw thigh and waist size easily after a soak or should I go through the trouble of exchanging for a 36? Thanks

Edited by rmc

stretching the thighs to raw measurements could be tough and I don' think you will fully achieve it.

waist would be no problem to stretch out.

fit pics?

Here are some fit pics for reference on a size 35 710xx...excuse the messy room. Waist is not a big issue, upper thighs have room (i pinched off the excess room in the 3rd photo so you get an idea), just not sure if that excess room will disappear after several washes or will they stretch nicely based on this fit pic? Good to go or make the switch to 36? let me know...as always, thanks b_f

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

Edited by rmc

that's cool that they didn't put on belt loops. (i know that it's time period correct, but it's also pretty ballsy.) good move, sam.

Quick question. Sorry, but I've looked through the boards briefly and I just wanted to make sure. I have a pair of 34 S5000VX Lot 11 and I was wondering if the waist would stretch. It's about 35 now, but they haven't been worn much at all and have only had one hot shower soak. Hoping to get one more inch after some wear time--no washing planned after soak.

Thanks and sorry for the bother.