Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^breathtaking pair...makes me extra motivated to break mine in. Love the combs on the new ones already.

^ hey hey now.. I'm rocking the s003jp and I sized it right so I'm not showing any crack!

Perfect fit flo! whats to become of your momos though?

I plan to wear them sitll, but not as priority pair. As the cuts are very different, ther's still room for it in my wardrobe. Thank you!

Edited by Max Power

Posted · Hidden by Max Power, December 19, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Max Power, December 19, 2011 - No reason given

^ hey hey now.. I'm rocking the s003jp and I sized it right so I'm not showing any crack!

Perfect fit flo! whats to become of your momos though?

I plan to wear them stll, but not as priority pair. As the cuts are very different, ther's still room for it in my wardrobe. Thank you!

How much shrinking are people getting out of the black shadows in the waist and thigh after a soak? A 33.5 in the waist fits me about perfectly, and I'm deciding between a 33(34 actual waist, 12.5 in the thigh both before soak) and a 34(35 in the waist, 12.75 in the thigh before soak)?

Edited by stingray1381

aquino, both your 710xx (blue and black knight) look totally amazing on you. Max Power, great catch -- those 710xx are very flattering on you !

from those 2 pics I would say the stacking isn't that prominent. could leave them that way IMO.

Thanks for the input! I think I'm going to go for a cleaner line so I'll hem them by about 2" which would make them my regular inseam length. Will post update pics.

Also why can't I post images directly into my posts?