Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

the 17oz denim is very stretchy right? Can the thigh stretch back to presoak measurement? if so, the 31 is perfect.

measurements should be extremely close if not the same as blue shadows

that is what i based my sizing choice on,

in a few weeks there is going to be an explosion of black shadows on this thread

the 17oz denim is very stretchy right? Can the thigh stretch back to presoak measurement? if so, the 31 is perfect.

Well I base everything on thigh measurements I usually size up untill its about a 13" thigh. I went TTS on my contest eternals now I cant even wear em : / so lesson learned.

Plus more room is always a plus.

waist, yes_ but not thighs. Alex3000's right, thigh measurement is 1 of the main consideration when sizing up or down. ie., i SD1 on the Blue Shadow since i dint have thigh issues.

Alex, Brown, ty guys.

The Iron Heart 18oz denim is also known for being stretchy. For my BB-Raws, Beatle advised that the thigh would stretch back to presoak measurements and they certainly did (from 12 -> 11.5 -> 12). I guess the vx denim is not quite that stretchy.

Couldn't help myself. Max Power can understand for sure but I just bought a black version of the heavy duty Samurai belt from BIG, Sz 32, OK, no lie but my 2012 New Years Resolution has already been made and that is to not purchase a single item of clothing, accessories or shoes all year long. Exceptions will be made only for a pair of proper climbing pants (should I climb Mt. Whitney again) and occasional cool tees, should I see something exceptional.

This Samurai belt is AMAZING. As Max Power once exclaimed, it could tow a truck !

6315216140_557b8fc73c_z.jpg

6314700127_60fcbb2b71_z.jpg