Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^^ I'm a 28 in straight/vintage cuts and a 29 in slim straight cuts, but I can't fit anything slimmer than a 710 at any size.

If your true waist is really a 30 in a similar cut, I don't think you could fit the 28s, but if you wear a 30 in Imperial Self Edge stuff, IH 301s, or some other super slim cut you might be able to swing it.

My 710s worn since about the beginning of April. Many soaks, one wash. This is pretty true to their indoor color, but I'll try and get better outdoor pics soon.

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

The 710 cut is proving to be my favorite of all time, so here are my two recent acquisitions.

IMG_0950.jpg

s710vx Blue Shadow and

IMG_0958.jpg

s710bk Black Knight

Had to go down one on the Blue Shadows because I was flip-flopping since they were released and waited too long, but it should be fine with cold water.

glad the black knights got to you, i would have kept them myself but i have so much denim already i need to wear. enjoy those man

^^ I'm a 28 in straight/vintage cuts and a 29 in slim straight cuts, but I can't fit anything slimmer than a 710 at any size.

If your true waist is really a 30 in a similar cut, I don't think you could fit the 28s, but if you wear a 30 in Imperial Self Edge stuff, IH 301s, or some other super slim cut you might be able to swing it.

Hmm, I have the Imperial Shearers in a 29 and they fit me quite well actually. Think I might actually go for it then. Grazie, planetarium.

Also Jane Doe. <3

im not realy sure if i want to get rid of them but .....

ive got a pair of samurai x BIG USA's in a 29 (worn 3 weeks) and would like to trade them for a pair of s5000vx or a pair of 0500xx in 29 , if there is any interest please pm me

sorry ot go off track

blk x blk__ was the weft yarn dyed to the core? hows sizing, SD1 for slmmish fit, like usual?

any1?! Master Tilmann__ might wanna take a crack?

Seriously...my Jin arcs are long gone and I have nowhere near this much wear.

Awesome jeans.

taking a wild stab__ mustve washed right away & frequent.

looking for sizing advice on the S0210xj jin denim wrangler repros, specifically the later run (2010?). I wear W30 in most jp denim, I need the waist to end up at about 31 after stretch to be comfortable. I've seen the sizing table on these at BiG which suggests a 2"shrink, from the table I think I'd need a 30, but if these don't shrink that much and/or they'll stretch a lot I wouldn't mind going down to a 29 just for the slightly slimmer leg

Any advice appreciated. I don't have any experience with Sams

they're TTS. once they shrink, they stay shrunk pretty much. not much hope for a "prayer" stretch. most you could do is about +1 off tagged.

Pair of single washed samurai's limited edition costed 425$ at blue in Greene last year. They shrunk to size 29 I'm a 36... I'll let them go CHEAP AS HELL. help me get rid of these. They are amazing I am so pissed how bad they shrunk. Help!!!

Text me 770/365/494seven

Update on my S5000BKB:

I had a hard time shrinking these. Finally got the inseam to come down to 36 after a second soak, waist 33 (tagged 32). After wearing them today the waist is back at 35, which should be its upper limit, but it even acts like it could stretch further. The leg is still wider than I expected with the thigh = 12.75, knee = 9.5, and hem 8.75.

While the fit is good, it's more relaxed than I wanted, and I'm beginning to think that I should size down. I don't really want to soak a third time but I think that I may have to, to go down to a 31 seems crazy to me. They were so extra starchy to begin with, that could explain it. Or perhaps these are just running large, but that's unlikely given that the dry measurements were in line with the other 5000 cuts at BIG.

Besides possibly running big and/ or being shrink stubborn, the other notable thing about these is that these are quick to fade/mark. When I put up picks in a few day these will already have some character on them. I think th bkb denim will be like the IH-sbg in this regard.