Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Man, I hate these! Between the streaky stripes and the white stitching and the carpenter pockets and loops...to each their own, and Samurai is my main brand, but I'll continue to ignore the motor club shit.

I know that we all sort of collectively ignore the Samurai Motor Club products (sometimes with good reason), but I gotta say I fully approve of this:

ren_4e62b1ecf0872sam-sm310dx-fly.jpg

well...look at the evo pics of the 19oz denim and the 17oz denim...look at the details and then decide which details look better in your eye

haven't seen any evo pics of the blue shadows so far. dilemma is BiG has the blue shadows in a 28, but not 29. I could wear a 28, but 29 would be more comfortable. anyone know if there could possibly be a 29 in store? probably gonna give the shop a call tomorrow

@J Escobar

have a look round the thread and you will see loads of vx denim evo (same denim as black shadows)

the vx denim also stretches like crazy so sizeing down should not be too mutch trouble as long as its only 1 or possibly 2 but just be sure the thigh measurement is ok for you