Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hoping to get some feedback on my fit, it's been almost 2 years of wear on these. feeling a bit tight in the thighs since i started hitting the gym since about last december. i weighed about 141 when i got them (october 09) and right now i'm at about 160.

P8110034.jpgP8110041.jpgP8110043.jpg

P8110039.jpgP8110038.jpgP8110036.jpg

i feel like it's borderline too tight, but i guess i feel like i'm just convincing myself that they work since they've been with me for so long, plus a new pair is quite costly.

so sufu i ask you, yay or nay to my fit?

sorry for the plethora (and topless) of pictures

I love tight jeans and I think yours look just great, hibernate. The cool fade contributes to the hip look. Rock them and enjoy them.

They shrink ALOT, mine are a 36w and arrived with almost a 39" waist, they shrank to a perfect 36. They shrink in leg length alot also, so be careful if you're thinking of hemming them.

I gave mine a 60 degree initial soak for 30 minutes, and a cold wash the following day. this seemed to get all the shrinkage out of the waist.

hi, sat on some gum today.. got most of it out bu theres the little remnants thats stuck in the backpocket threads :( you cant tell from looking at first glance bu closer look shows the slightly light gum colour and stickness.. any solutions to get it out? its time for a wash anyway but i want to make sure the gum comes out and just doesnt harden...

:( sammy 710's

ah awesome, cheers for that.

just wiped the pocket and did a little soak with white vinegar, looks like its mostly gone, but ill give it another treatment shortly before my wash this weekend. its not noticeable, but knowing i sat in gum on my denimes makes me OCD hehe

^I saw that sale post too and it kinda confused me. I had assumed that it was a typo or they were fakes. If anyone has a better explanation I would like to know too. I want 710s with a waist after stretching to be about 35, and most info I come across indicates tagged 33s.

Are there fake samurai's?

I have seen fake evisu at a flea market but those were the ones with the massive gulls taking up the whole legs.

so after rocking my jeans for 2 weeks, i'm already aggravated with how my stacks are. i'd like to reduce the stack flare and make my stacks have the same width as the upper part of my jeans.

(something similar to this http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhmcy7AiAz1qa9qs7o1_400.jpg)

would a double cuff help or should i take BIG up on their hem services?

here's the pics of my jeans right now.

1.jpg?t=1313530153

2.jpg?t=1313530210

thanks.