contrast arcs

img0938y.jpg

hidden and peek-a-boo coin pocket.

img0941ua.jpg

fit pics

img0942ci.jpg

img0943jy.jpg

img0944hq.jpg

little spaces here and there, should be fine and good after the hot soak.

anyway b_F, when yours arrived did you notice any smell on it? possible the starch? man that smell is killing me.

and have you noticed they only made 4 buttons?

img0945v.jpg

Post soak fit:

S5000VX24ozpostsoak.jpg

As you can imagine and see, still very stiff and needs a bit stretch for a better look from tha back ;)

And little give-aways from 2ND

P1030445.jpg

Dope fit..after post soak.:cool:

Must spread.

@louisbosco:

nice pre-soak fit. I assuem your fit will be a bit wider than mine but I don't think that's a bad thing.

My pair has 5 buttons. Sometimes the brands use less buttons on the smaller sizes as the rise also gets smaller:

@morse Gordon told me he might get them in July. With a little surprise too :)

tried them on at BIG. 30s fit me but just perfectly so I'm guessing if I were to get these I'd have to go up one size. (They haven't received all the sizes yet) Funny thing is...i think B_F said these were supposed to be slimmer than the 510s but I feel like they are looser.

long time lurker but thought i'd share my love of samurai. picked these up in my japan trip last year jan, but with the australian heat i probably had only casual wear last year, but closer to end of the year till now been wearing non stop. only 2 soaks - 1 warm in the tub, 1 hot in the machine - and 1 warm wash taken out before the spin cycle with samurai detergent. Still got a lot to go, but im pretty happy, its the first time i've really dedicated wear to a jean as usually i have a few pairs on rotation.

these are a size 29 S710xx i probably should've listened and got the 30 like they told me at Hinoya but i figured i'd tough the size one down. i'll post up a wear pic soon hopefully. i'm still amazed by the denim, and of the wears in this thread!

IMG_5952.jpg

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5947.jpg

IMG_5946.jpg

IMG_5945.jpg

tried them on at BIG. 30s fit me but just perfectly so I'm guessing if I were to get these I'd have to go up one size. (They haven't received all the sizes yet) Funny thing is...i think B_F said these were supposed to be slimmer than the 510s but I feel like they are looser.

well, in the same size a S510 is bigger in the thigh and ass compared to the S5000. leg openin g is nearly the same.well at least that's my experience from the pairs I own and my measurements. but I can't compare the S5000VX24oz to the S510XX24oz as I don't own the latter