Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I know ya'll likely don't care too much, but I just pulled the trigger on a pair of S5000VX 21oz'ers. I'm stoked to see how they are in person, because they didn't have any in stock when I was at the Ueno Americaya last summer.

Raw and unwash..1st break in.Photo1119.jpg[/img]

Photo1121.jpg

Photo1120.jpg

Sorry for large image.and poor mobile phone image.just to know that if some one notice..i got it for wrong size or still can manage to shrink fit.

Spidereye hot wash, inside out no detergent, natural hang dry until almost dry, tumble dry inside out for 20 minutes and you will be good to go. The 21oz VX denim shrinks ALOT, you will be surprised with the results.

hey quick question,

i wear a 29 in the s710xx which are comfortably tight ( oxymoronic i know )

will i fit the 27 in the 15oz ltd edition at Blue in Green? ive never bought online so just wondering as we dont have mos of these cuts in australia.

the info on BiG's site says the 27 will be for a 28" waist which is my true size. tho i do want to be able to sag a little and move my legs somewhat.

thoughts?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3517&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

@ spidereye: from your pics it already looks like the pair is kinda fitted in the thigh area so sizing down isn't a real option. do what megatron suggests

@robbeec: IMO don't jump on a pair just because it's cheap. to whoch dimension stretched the waist of your 710 out?

Spidereye hot wash, inside out no detergent, natural hang dry until almost dry, tumble dry inside out for 20 minutes and you will be good to go. The 21oz VX denim shrinks ALOT, you will be surprised with the results.

Thanks Megatron & evrybody..for the info...yep i do got big hips.need to reshape my figure. time to hot wash.cant wait to see the result.

^ Thanks, looks like the weave is perfect - I like everything about them except the price. And what's this necessary stuff, since when did that enter into buying denim??:) I emailed Gordon with a few questions - see how he responds.