Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

@ Flash- Not yet, havent really had the time. bought it back around december and have been steadily wearing it around the house and out (weather permitting) but i will try to post up a fit pic later this week.

@Houston- Yeah, you really cannot tell that the weft is green unless i have the jacket open, the fading in the elbows only really has the white, indigo-lost warp showing, not too much green poking through.

@Noob- thanks homie, catch you on the IHF.

Yep, i had this exact problem with these exact jeans. The solution is fairly obvious really, hot wash inside out (at least 60 degrees), no spin. Leave until almost dry naturally then place in the dryer at high temperature for 20mins.

Thanks Mega.will do..hope to get max shrinkage...and i will post before n after soaked pic..do i ..need somebody aproval for this.Do u mean 60deg F or 60 deg cel.

Forgot to mention to hang dry them from the wait band, make sure the legs are as straight as possible to avoid ugly crease fades.

The 21oz VX denim shrinks and stretches like hell in the waist, far more than the 19oz or 17oz, and they will be as stiff as wood after the wash. But, the great thing about this denim is that it takes multiple washes really well, so you would be fine to wash them (varying the temperature for whether you need to shrink them back at all) every month.

Oh yeh, and dont use any detergent.

I bought it last month.before the tragic incident .feel verry sad n happy at the same time. is the 24oz vx is available to purchase.waiting for sombody to break in first...then i can manage to size down or stick to true size.

Hi all, have a pair of s5000vx unworn sz 34 from Take 5 for sale if interested. Tags still on them. Message me if you want to work out a deal.

Original post:

Didn't mean it in a bad way at all. Wasn't trying to be funny either. My heart truly goes out to everyone out there, and I've been [humbly] trying to do my part in helping out as well.

But I was just imagining, if some jeans were found, and sold for relief funds...that itself would be pretty cool.