Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest denimefreak21oz
sounds like a plan ;)

edited my psot: It's "only" taxas cotton denim on the S5000 cut...so...would be my fourth pair of 15oz TC denim...mhh...well...I think I'll pass.

when it comes out, the S5000VX24oz is supposed to be released..I'd rather get that one

yeah personaly i envy ur collection..i fall in love with s5000vx..especialy 17oz..the best denim which so much character in it..do you know when s7000vx is gona reissue...wana go fo vintage looks this time..workshirt n suspenders..tq (eltopo).he cuff it up high..n look so cool.

Guest denimefreak21oz
So here's another take on Samurai's 24oz RHT denim. This pair appeals more to me than the one posted some days ago.

24ochi1.JPG

24ochi21.JPG

24ochi3.JPG

24ochi4.JPG

24ochi5.JPG

24ochi6.JPG

24ochi7.JPG

24ochi8.JPG

So I'm really looking forward to the S5000VX24oz in June! :)

some nice gred A honeycomb..it shows 3D effects..easy to evo on heavier oz denim..those who can turn their nomal oz denim like this..he is HERO.

Every year around this time or during the summer, there always seems to be a group of people who get 710s, it's been like this since I started lurking here, even in the old thread too..

It's pretty awesome, I'm expecting some insane evolution pics soon ;) 710s fade relatively fast compared to other types of denim

Zubin I, too, am in mail limbo. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but I haven't had a UPS tracking update since last Saturday. Hopefully the truck didn't wreck...

I'm sure yours will come tomorrow.

Weird, I was having problems with USPS also. Tracking wouldn't work up until yesterday, and I received my package today, but it wasn't samurais. Also the dude shipped priority mail on Saturday and it took 4 days which has never happened to me with USPS. So I think there is something up with USPS.

Every year around this time or during the summer, there always seems to be a group of people who get 710s, it's been like this since I started lurking here, even in the old thread too..

It's pretty awesome, I'm expecting some insane evolution pics soon ;) 710s fade relatively fast compared to other types of denim

Haha well other than my crappy UO Unbranded skinnies, these will be my first pair of raw jeans ever.

I lurked here almost every minute for the past two days going back and forth between which jeans to buy, and i finally decided on these. Here's to hoping they fit..

Is it possible to get the japanese versions in the US? I really like the pockets and red tab on the japanese version

as you bought the S710 it will have the black arcs. No matter if Japanese or "international" version. Only the tab might be missing. But lately I often heard that a special person sells them in the wanted condition

BF would you say the s0500jx and s5000 are pretty much the same cut?

sounds like a plan ;)

edited my psot: It's "only" taxas cotton denim on the S5000 cut...so...would be my fourth pair of 15oz TC denim...mhh...well...I think I'll pass.

when it comes out, the S5000VX24oz is supposed to be released..I'd rather get that one