Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I bought a pair of S5000VX a month ago and I've been wearing them everyday for the past 3 weeks or so. I did two initial soaks on them but they have gotten looser around the thigh area. I am thinking about soaking them again but I'm afraid of losing too much indigo and losing the whiskers. Will it be a big problem?

Wanted to get a few opinions, having difficulty deciding between a pair of SDA-103s and S0500xx. Currently own a pair of 710s, looking for a pair of slightly lighter weight. Anybody own a pair of both and want to share opinions? Thanks.

people in the sda thread will say sda, and people in the samurai thread will say samurai, so im staying with the trend the s0500 is a very popular cut with great denim i own a pair, great jeans.

Wanted to get a few opinions, having difficulty deciding between a pair of SDA-103s and S0500xx. Currently own a pair of 710s, looking for a pair of slightly lighter weight. Anybody own a pair of both and want to share opinions? Thanks.

i would look at your 710s if your liking the craftsmanship and denim go with another pair of sammies if you haven't been satisfied with your sammies try the sda's

i own both, IMHO:

Cut-wise:

103 is a lower back rise

0500 has a little more room in the thighs

0500 tapers a little more below the knee

0500 slightly more anti-fit in the ass

Denim:

103 is hairy, no slub, tight weave, doesn't stretch much, and a VERY slow fader

0500 texas cotton stretches out more, slubby, fades much faster

Just ordered the S5000GX-T, hope they fit and somewhat slim!

I have a pair of the GX-K and I think they fit a bit slim. Of course, I gave mine a hot wash and tumble dry on high heat, so I probably got them to shrink more than most.

If you try them on and think they're too loose, I'd recommend doing the same, maybe even twice. You'll probably be able to get a fit you like.