Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I am a tagged size 34 in APC New Standards and a tagged size 34 in Dior MIJ Raws 19cm and 21cm.

Which tagged size should I buy in Samurai 710xx ??

I was going to choose a tagged size 36 in the Samurai 710xx but I am a bit worried if they shrink too much with the first soak as they are not sanforized.

Should I buy a tagged size 38 just to be safe?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Guest nooblet333

You should be safe with 36 since your 34 as a normal base?

Also they stretch out an inch also after you wash em!

Also just ordered a pair of S710xx :D So excited!

can you use a tape measure and measure the waist and thighs of your best fitting jeans?

I am a tagged size 34 in APC New Standards and a tagged size 34 in Dior MIJ Raws 19cm and 21cm.

I was going to choose a tagged size 36 in the Samurai 710xx but I am a bit worried if they shrink too much with the first soak as they are not sanforized.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Where is the link for these SamuraixTake5 jeans? Also, the PBJ ones too if someone knows. :)

I'm not sure, if you google Take5 Taipei or Taiwan you can find it on their website.

Are they the 10 year Anniversary Samurai and did they have many left? thanks

I don't know if they are the 10 year, because they don't have the 10 year patch like all the other 10 year collabs? But it came with this take5 tag that said 10 year anniversary, so I'm not sure at all. But they have 2 different arcs and 2 tabs on the same pocket if that helps you determine it at all.

Yeah, thanks PandaDenim, looks like the 10th Anniversary - nice pickup. I emailed the other two stores a couple times each trying to buy them (from the US) but never received a reply. They look like great jeans - give em hell! Oh, and if you go back, pick me up a pair, will ya???

originally posted by embassy

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

can you use a tape measure and measure the waist and thighs of your best fitting jeans?

Here are the sizes of my Dior MIJ Raw 19cm and APC New Standards

As you can size the waist has stretched out a lot on both pairs and I have to wear a belt with them both. I see that a tagged size 36 Samurai 710xx has a 37 inch waist but I am afraid if I go for the tagged 36 it will shrink too much. Am I safer getting a tagged 38 and hot soaking them down?

Any help appreciated!

Dior 19cm Tagged sized 34

Waist 38

Front rise 10.5

Back rise 14.5

Upper thigh 11.5

Knee 9

Leg opening 7.5

Inseam 39.5

APC New Standards tagged size 34

Waist 39

Front rise 11.5

Back rise 14.5

Upper thigh 12.5

Knee 9

Leg opening 8.5

Inseam 36.5

I've just picked up these second hand Samurai S0500XX for pretty cheap, not sure I like the fit though.

DSC06254.jpg

DSC06255.jpg

They wont be getting much wear for the next couple of years anyway.

Guest redchris
Look what Father Christmas just brought lateto my door.

30122010523.jpg

30122010524.jpg

30122010525.jpg

30122010526.jpg

30122010527.jpg

30122010528.jpg

Whats the next step for minimal shrinkage please ?

These are now for sale , I can't live with those arcs at my age.

Yeah, thanks PandaDenim, looks like the 10th Anniversary - nice pickup. I emailed the other two stores a couple times each trying to buy them (from the US) but never received a reply. They look like great jeans - give em hell! Oh, and if you go back, pick me up a pair, will ya???

Weird, no reply. Well I'm not going back to Taipei for a while...which is actually why I got the pair of Samurais...but I suggest waiting a little longer for the email? Or sending new ones. They are usually pretty timely with their emails.

originally posted by embassy

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Here are the sizes of my Dior MIJ Raw 19cm and APC New Standards

As you can size the waist has stretched out a lot on both pairs and I have to wear a belt with them both. I see that a tagged size 36 Samurai 710xx has a 37 inch waist but I am afraid if I go for the tagged 36 it will shrink too much. Am I safer getting a tagged 38 and hot soaking them down?

Any help appreciated!

Dior 19cm Tagged sized 34

Waist 38

Front rise 10.5

Back rise 14.5

Upper thigh 11.5

Knee 9

Leg opening 7.5

Inseam 39.5

APC New Standards tagged size 34

Waist 39

Front rise 11.5

Back rise 14.5

Upper thigh 12.5

Knee 9

Leg opening 8.5

Inseam 36.5

sounds like you're similar to me, get a 36 for sure.

38's would be humongous.

also, samurai's are much roomier than both pairs you've mentioned and will stretch as well.