Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

How long does it usually take for BiG to respond to questions? everybody tells me to talk to gordon at BiG. asked a question on the web form a few days ago, left my email but haven't gotten a reply

gordon WILL get back to you. its probably the time of the year where the festive season is kicking in and everybody's feeling a little rich so he should be pretty backed up now. but rest assured that he will definitely get back to you.

chantheman- When I got them I sized down two, but I lost 30 lbs since getting them, so they're rather loose right now.

kit99bar- For the first two weeks, I left the top button unbuttoned, but I guess the combination of weight loss and stretching, they fit.

ThinFinn- I'm not much of a photog but here are some I just flicked.

lap:

5228836757_d0c3d7495b.jpg

Whiskers:

5229432832_e70724b9ce.jpg

Notebook/arc:

5228840915_7bf28e4ab4.jpg

tab:

5228834797_84dca09deb.jpg

tag:

5229426884_9a066541bd.jpg

How long does it usually take for BiG to respond to questions? everybody tells me to talk to gordon at BiG. asked a question on the web form a few days ago, left my email but haven't gotten a reply

gordon is usually pretty quick to respond, but as ranonarat said, it's the holiday season which means more orders and more questions.

The 24oz were another pair that I was considering. Are they actually comfortable? I was worried that they were just a novelty denim, but a novelty that appealed to me nevertheless.

haven't soaked them yet.. but they are definitely wearable.. especially if you live in colder climates (North America, Europe)... not advisable if you live in the tropics or close to the equator though..

The denim is actually really nice.. like I said, I expect them to soften up in less then a week or two

S003JP sizing advice? For best estimate of my size...my size 28 unwashed/unsoaked Skull 5010xx 6x6 raws which I guess have stretched since wearing them fit me very well. Should I go for a 29 or 30 in S003JP's which i plan on soaking?

TTS. I downsized one to my regret.

Theres currently 18" of snow on the floor where I live, so they might be ideal. Thanks for letting me know.

cant speak for the 24oz LHT but the RHT are take over a year to get soft.

Everytime you soak it's back to cardboard.

Can anyone give me the best advice for S003JP's?

I should soak them when I get them right? Should I be wearing them during the soak? Or should I wash them?

Any advice for what I should do when i get these would be great, I've never had samurai's before I've just heard you should do an initial shrink