Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ after soak u gonna be in big trouble m8
Wait that's pre soak?! That's gonna be painful.

I think you guys are right :( How much stretch/shrink can I expect. Looking at the charts I thought they would be right but they are pretty tight for pre soak. Charts between BiG and SE said the waist was the samebetween the FH1001 sz 31 and s710 sz. 30 :S and My flatheads weren't quite as tight and they were 31. These are size 30. What should I have sized?

@Nuk1 = Can't rep sorry. Beautiful 710s. I don't wear mine enough...

@Vswim09 = My Lot 10 (yes, the cursed lot) size 33 710 has stretched to about 34.5 in the waist (I wear them as a slouch fit nowadays). I think you can relax. Going to be an uncomfortable couple of weeks for you though.

Thanks for the input everyone, I'm not so worried about it anymore. I think they will shrink down to the measurements I wanted when all is said and done. 8/9 months is a lot of wear down the road so not something I need to think about now :) I'll just enjoy them as long as they let me. I'm hoping I get a chance to soak them this sunday :D

@Nuk1 = Can't rep sorry. Beautiful 710s. I don't wear mine enough...

@Vswim09 = My Lot 10 (yes, the cursed lot) size 33 710 has stretched to about 34.5 in the waist (I wear them as a slouch fit nowadays). I think you can relax. Going to be an uncomfortable couple of weeks for you though.

Lot 10 is cursed?

::looks over at Lot 10's in the closet::

Am I in trouble if I went true to size with these? They fit really well post soak, I've just been focusing more on my 5110VXJ's and haven't been wearing my 710's that much. How long did it take for yours to blow out a whole size and half?

Lot 10 is cursed?

Am I in trouble if I went true to size with these? They fit really well post soak, I've just been focusing more on my 5110VXJ's and haven't been wearing my 710's that much. How long did it take for yours to blow out a whole size and half?

Lot 10 were the first lot with jeans shrinking from tagged size and not to tagged size. I don't know how long it took to blow out a whole size, I wear mind on and off. I'd say about 3-4 months (gaining about 10lbs in the time period probably helped).

I just picked up some S0500XX's Lot 10 and after an initial hot soak and some wear, I've noticed some hip flare. Is this normal for 500s? Will it eventually go away after some wear and more shrinkage? Or should I just get rid of them? Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm interested in getting some sammy's. I'm looking for a pair that's roomier in the thighs, and slim/straight cut, any recommendations? Also, what size would I be looking for?

I currently wear Pure Blue Japan's XX-005's sz. 32.

Soaked my s710xx yesterday and tossed em on slightly damp a few hours ago. Got the exact fit I wanted. I just need to get that durn button underneath the top button done up tomorrow. It's a funny angle and my thumb is raw from getting these things buttoned up today. The thighs are pretty similar to my FH1001 and they taper form the knee down exactly like I wanted. I'm glad I went with the size 30. Definitely some needless worrying a few posts back. I'm now looking forward to the fall/winter so I can actually put some wear on these!

DSC01169.jpg

Hey guys, I'm interested in getting some sammy's. I'm looking for a pair that's roomier in the thighs, and slim/straight cut, any recommendations? Also, what size would I be looking for?

I currently wear Pure Blue Japan's XX-005's sz. 32.

I just posted my S0500's in WAYWT chat. My fit probably isnt typical but it may give you some idea?

No fades or anything as in the pair a couple of pages back, but I'm looking forward to getting some good wear on these once it gets cooler again...

Here are some pics of the new 24oz'ers.

backwtag.jpg

frontwrl.jpg

backfull.jpg

backpocket.jpg

pocketdetail.jpg

fabricdetail.jpg

hemandselvage.jpg

rawfit.jpg

The fit is quite loose at this point, but I think they'll shrink up nicely. Besides, the next size down was crushing at the waist already. Amazing material on these things.