Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Am I correct about the samurai element concepts? that the weft are different colors so that when they fade hard enough they will be those colors instead of a plain white....

Yeah, that's about right. The cores of the warp threads are still white, but the weft yarns are dyed, so that the jeans start out a slightly different color than the standard indigo, and when they fade, they do so with a tint other than just white.

Cut and color, for starters.

It's like comparing a human to a horse, both vertebrates but a FEW different quite relevant features.. haha

dont mind me asking but whats the difference between samurais s5000bk and s710xx ?

Am I correct about the samurai element concepts? that the weft are different colors so that when they fade hard enough they will be those colors instead of a plain white....

Did anyone on here buy the earth model? Inside out is a dark brown and the denim might be the darkest I've ever seen. Evo will probably be insane, or better be for the price..

Did anyone on here buy the earth model? Inside out is a dark brown and the denim might be the darkest I've ever seen. Evo will probably be insane, or better be for the price..

I bought the earth model, and I'm pretty sure that beatle did too. I know a few others who post in this thread that bought it as well, and IIRC, someone actually put up some post soak and early evolution pics several pages back.

Anybody have any tips or tricks about how to make cuffs stay put? I've been trying to put a small double cuff on my S0500's (first wear) but it always seems to come undone shortly after, I'm guessing because the denim is still so rigid. I've never really tried cuffing before, but I want to shorten the inseam about 2 inches and this would be the easiest way to do it (won't be able to hem for awhile). Or would it be better to let the denim soften up a bit and then cuff?

Anybody have any tips or tricks about how to make cuffs stay put? I've been trying to put a small double cuff on my S0500's (first wear) but it always seems to come undone shortly after, I'm guessing because the denim is still so rigid. I've never really tried cuffing before, but I want to shorten the inseam about 2 inches and this would be the easiest way to do it (won't be able to hem for awhile). Or would it be better to let the denim soften up a bit and then cuff?

this .

yeah yeah you guys all hate me... but another question. anyone here sized up on the s710 19oz? i'm thinkin about goin from a 33 to a 34. i want em a little bit baggier than most 710s i see on here, but worried about the waist being way too big. Plus the only pair left with white tabs/no stitching is a 34. any advice or past knowledge would be appreciated

yeah yeah you guys all hate me... but another question. anyone here sized up on the s710 19oz? i'm thinkin about goin from a 33 to a 34. i want em a little bit baggier than most 710s i see on here, but worried about the waist being way too big. Plus the only pair left with white tabs/no stitching is a 34. any advice or past knowledge would be appreciated

I sized up on my 710bk2's Im wearing a 34 when a 33 would've been fine the waist is gonna be a bit loose but no complaints from me the fit is a nice slim-straight.

great fit and great denim there aztec!

here are my 0500 after the soak (hottest tap water, 65mn.in bathtub)

dsc02899k.jpg

dsc02900.jpg

dsc02902l.jpg

still damp and still hairy ;)

dsc02897s.jpg

measurements pre/post soak:

waist: 35/34 (inserted a hanger)

f/r: 11/10.75

b/r: 15.25/14.25

thigh: 12.3/12.25

knee: 9.5/9.125

hem: 8.5/8.3