Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hi. please. is any chance to get s710xx in indigo for 200-250usd? But shop must ship internationaly.

and what size i need if im slim (my thight is 51cm - 20inch) and my waists are 30-31. I dont want baggy fit. I wont somethings like this

imago342.jpg

Please refer to the sizing guide on page one. If you really can't find that page (seems like the majority of new sufu members who are getting into samurai), then get size 30 if you want that fit.

@HOLY

looks alright but too much for me, make sure to post pics of that evo

I tried a pair of them on in BiG the other week - tight beyond belief. Couldn't even get my legs all the way in to a pair of 31" (my usual size).

Tried them on last week as well. Glad I did. Waist on a pre-shrunk 34 was equivalent to the waist on my soaked FH 310's that I've been wearing for a little. Ended up copping them in a 35. Post-soak fit is good.

Nice details and such on these...

yeah i'm disappointed with the fit too.

i was compare the sizing chart from BIG for the samurai with sexi08 sizing chart and it suppose have the same size..

i hope it's stretch as soon as possible

this is why you don't base your purchases off sizing charts.

hi. please. is any chance to get s710xx in indigo for 200-250usd? But shop must ship internationaly.

and what size i need if im slim (my thight is 51cm - 20inch) and my waists are 30-31. I dont want baggy fit. I wont somethings like this

why dont you do some research/read the thread

instead of:

pointing at another picture and going like I WANT THIS

GEISHA SIZING QUESTION

I know that I would probably find the answer somewhere here if I search enough, but I want to order NOW.

Have no clue what size I should go for, bought Sling and Stones Delilah about 6 months ago in a 30 and they were way to big ( I looked like I was part of the fucking "Waltons" going to the wateringhole.

I'm 5.9, about 120 and wear a size 27 in some Hooker looking PRPS hot pants. Size 2 is sold out, so either a size 1 (which might be a muffintop disaster or a size 3 which could be the same shit as with the S&S. will they stretch out a lot even though they are already one washed?

If I go with the size 3 and they are to big can I just wash them hot and and they will shrink and stay that way.

Any info would be great>

Measurements are right here. It doesn't help us to know what size you wear in other pants because of vanity sizing. You need to take a tape measure to the best fitting pants you got now and compare against the numbers below.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2088&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

GEISHA SIZING QUESTION

I know that I would probably find the answer somewhere here if I search enough, but I want to order NOW.

Have no clue what size I should go for, bought Sling and Stones Delilah about 6 months ago in a 30 and they were way to big ( I looked like I was part of the fucking "Waltons" going to the wateringhole.

I'm 5.9, about 120 and wear a size 27 in some Hooker looking PRPS hot pants. Size 2 is sold out, so either a size 1 (which might be a muffintop disaster or a size 3 which could be the same shit as with the S&S. will they stretch out a lot even though they are already one washed?

If I go with the size 3 and they are to big can I just wash them hot and and they will shrink and stay that way.

Any info would be great>