Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Just got my Samurai 710xx from second, lot 12 with arcs and tabs. Pitty that they got stuck in customs and I had to pay 80 euro, guess I should have avoided the Thunder Soap.

But here they are post soak, and I like the fit, went true to size. Will be a pleasure to break these babies in.

4427462039_829af6d152.jpg

4427460879_c9c325e9cd.jpg

4428226838_7be8a9dbc3.jpg

What do you guys kind of the cuffs, thumbs up or down?

^double cuffs?

Imo the fit is spot-on and the cuffs are looking good on these.

So i'd wear'em just as they are without hemming...

Thanks! Yup its double cuffs. The inseam is long as hell since I just cold soaked these, guess I just rock these as they are, since I can't get chainstich here in sweden.

newman search for the thread 'chainstiching in europe' there is a guy in the UK who does a chainstiching service for the users on this forum.

also how did you size?

Ah thanks for the advice, I will check it out! I went almost true to size, bought size 33 and cold soaked them so they didn't too much. My true waist size is 86cm which is between 33 and 34 inches.

Hey all,

I have simply come to extol the wisdom of veteran sufuers. I finally got my first pair of sams (S5000vx) which were a little tight and I thought of exchanging them, but after a hot soak and about two weeks of wear, they fit me perfectly and are easily my favorite pair of jeans. I'll try to post fit pics etc up soon once I find my camera...

4430457671_36ee589c39.jpg

4431226300_d673f2a821.jpg

I have always meant to post up pictures of my 710s for a while and here they are! I have had these for like a year and a half and probably washed it like 4 or 5 times whenever I felt like they needed a washing. I'll post up fit pictures later when the sun comes up