Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

512XXBC no more, had them tapered..First post so be easy on me:p

Not my first raw jean but def the first Japanese real denim so to speak..Hope they'll look half as good as some pairs on this thread someday.

DSC09922.jpg

DSC09924.jpg

DSC09945.jpg

^ Picked these up cheap 2nd hand almost brand new so I cant complain.

I just cant do bootcut so had them slightly tapered at 19cm at the hems(Its 20 or so at the knees I think)

I have biggish thighs too I guess so yes its a bit tight up there but not too bad,just starting to break them in, hopefully they'll give in a bit and I'll try to go as loooong as possible without a machine wash.

anybody know how the latest batch (the one with arcs&tabs) of the S510XX 21oz were sized? do they shrink from tag size (as it seems to be common with the heavier Samurais) or shrink to tag size?

from what I've read shrinking and stretching won't be drastic with those. anybody cares to share his/her experience?

512XXBC no more, had them tapered..First post so be easy on me:p

Not my first raw jean but def the first Japanese real denim so to speak..Hope they'll look half as good as some pairs on this thread someday.

[/img]

Why did you buy bootcut in the first place??!! OVERKILL....they r too tight for sams....

^ Picked these up cheap 2nd hand almost brand new so I cant complain.

I just cant do bootcut so had them slightly tapered at 19cm at the hems(Its 20 or so at the knees I think)

I have biggish thighs too I guess so yes its a bit tight up there but not too bad,just starting to break them in, hopefully they'll give in a bit and I'll try to go as loooong as possible without a machine wash.

Why did you buy bootcut in the first place??!! OVERKILL....they r too tight for sams....

im guessing thats why

I'm considering picking up S5000BK's. What can I expect from the fit? Google images isn't much of a help.

did you read the first page or any part of this thread at all before posting this?

sorry to bother, I just have read the last couple of pages in this thread and there was something mentioned that Samurai changed the production of the denim and there won't be the arcs and tab anymore. is that correct for all of their jeans? starting with which lot? when i buy a S0500XX from 2nd now, will I receive them with or without arc and tabs?

sorry if this was mentioned before, can't be bothered to read all of the thread...

thanks for your help!