Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

And I also need some help with the sizing. I measured my LVC 1966 who fit regular on me, and they are 86 cm in waist and 29 cm in the thigh. I also measured a second pair I own, who are a bit more snug (which I like) and they measure 84 cm in waist and 28 cm in thigh.

Should I get 33" or 32" in the Samurai 710xx?

Pulling the trigger on a pair of 0500 from pirates, cant wait for them to come in but theyre probably gunna sit for alittle while already have 3 pair in rotation and 2 pairs of nudies that never get touched.

Have you since soaked or hot washed them? How are their fits now?

2000s shrink a lot more in the waist (at least if you hot wash them, my 2000s never shrunk much in the waist even after 3 soaks, so I tried a hot wash and got a lot of shrinkage from that) so curious which ended up being slimmer or tighter (both post-shrinkage and after half a year of wear). Curious about inseams, too, since they look pretty similar there. My 2000s went from 36 or whatever to about 34, so curious what the 39 inseam on 710s went to (i'm tall and like stacking, so that's part of the 710 appeal as well).

Both were initially hot-soaked, and since they've been machine washed on a "Hand Wash setting" - a gentle warm wash I guess. They shrunk a bit, but I soon stretched them back after a bit of wear.

They both still fit quite snug on me - same as pic, the 710 feels a bit slimmer.

I had the 710 hemmed to 35 or 34 - so the length is simiar to 2000s.

Note that I'm only 5'7" and have biggish thighs. Keep in mind that the 710x2nd is 15oz texas cotton.

I repost my question, is it good to order directly from rakuten? Im thinking of buying these:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/sj-s710xx19oz/

And I also need some help with the sizing. I measured my LVC 1966 who fit regular on me, and they are 86 cm in waist and 29 cm in the thigh. I also measured a second pair I own, who are a bit more snug (which I like) and they measure 84 cm in waist and 28 cm in thigh.

Should I get 33" or 32" in the Samurai 710xx?

Some said something about Samurai changing up their mills or something. And I must say that buy new 710(lot 13) feels different from my how my lot 10's felt!

They are not as hairy and not as slubby! Looks a little different! But still thick as hell!

Feels different overal! But not necessarily in a bad way!

newman, when you order from rakuten, you really just wind up going through 2nd, so i hope you weren't planning on paying with a credit card like i was. i think the 33 would fit well, according to the size chart. i've never sized down on these, but i'm as happy as a pot-smoking clam with a TTS fit.