Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

my s0500 strecthed 2 sizes past tagged,

butwaist on my big usa's has only streched 1 inch

so diffeent denim = diffeent stretch even thou its the same company..

we're talking about raw measurements, not tagged size...

if size 32 started out as 34, it can probably stretch back to 34

you're saying "your" size 32, started out as 34, stretched to 36?

my girlfriend just bought me a pair of s0500xx Lot 11 in size 29 and the waist measures to be 28 presoak. The BIG site says they are supposed to measure 31 presoak. I contacted Gordon to see what's going on, maybe I have a mistagged pair or something. I have owned the PBJ 007 in a 29 with no problem and I can't even get the top two buttons of these jeans buttoned.

I just got my pair of S710xx2nd. Does anybody have faded pics? The denim on these look a lot less slubby from another pair of sams with texas cotton I had before.

i think there are a few posts regarding s710x2nd wear and one post with some fades, search them up, they are pretty deep in the thread

I just got my pair of S710xx2nd. Does anybody have faded pics? The denim on these look a lot less slubby from another pair of sams with texas cotton I had before.

Here are my 710xx2nd. I haven't taken new pictures for these in two or three months, so they're a bit outdated, but it's the best I have for now. I posted these same pictures a while back too, so it might be familiar to some.

Two soaks, about 3-4 months of wear

SF.jpg

stacks.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

so about 9 months now, i feel i got almost no fades this winter.

still worn every day since august 12th, washed whenever i felt like, no more then once a month.

3557182573_230d099380.jpg

3557176335_cdb2f45b27.jpg

had to repair the back pocket, hand sewed the corner and put a patch on the inside, where i keep my cell phone and chap stick. can't really tell in the picture.

3557190055_6166374469.jpg

taken in daylight, almost exact color in person.

last time, these have been sitting in my room for the last 3 months while im wearing my apc's i have also lost weight so they dont fit right

dont know why i am not wearing the 19oz during the winter but w\e

consider these retired untill my tiny body grows :P

1zx86lk.jpg

33p7wnd.jpg

303agy0.jpg

also this line bugged the shit out of me, i put them in the dryer once and they faded where they creased :S

2zodt0z.jpg