Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I went true to size with my lot 11 710s. perfect fit everywhere, don't wear a belt with them. and i'm on the skinny side, so you needn't size down unless you're REALLY skinny.

edit -- took two or three hot washes to shrink them down, though.

edit 2 -- i found some pictures for reference. in order, they are raw/presoak, then after hot wash hot dry, then after hot wash hot dry #2.

Good looking fit +rep

love the lot 10 fit!! saving money to cop

will rep when i can :)

thanks for your help, guys

one more thing. are the lot 10 measurements different than BiG's?? i was hoping for a 7.75 hem on a size 30 samurai lot 10 710xx

yeah, i was told they would email me when they have a better idea of when the black knights will be in.

bummer

um, so yeah, will buy a pair of black knights to deadstock that shit until i finish my current project

are you kidding me BiG, these AND raw eternals? cmon. i don't wanna buy jeans anymore.

+1. Ugh. Why did I have to discover these jeans? I already have too many pairs of denim (indigo), but still don't have a pair of blacks. I've been looking for the ultimate black jeans, and these could be it...

"better idea" does not exactly seem very promising.

i should clarify that "better idea" is my wording, not theirs, and reflects my pessimistic attitude. i think as close to verbatim as i could get was:

me:"will they be in on the 5th?"

BiG:"let me check.... no, we're sorry they are delayed"

me:"do you know when they will be in?"

BiG:"not yet"

me:"can you email me when you know"

BiG:"sure, no problem"

I got some 5000bk's in a 34 that are a size too big. BIG has some 21oz 5000vx's that I want to get. It looks like the tagged size is the size pre-wash. So if I get 35's will they shrink to a 33 after a hot soak and tumble dry? Or should I go for 34's? I'm looking for a similar fit to lot 11 5000bk's size 33. I talked to Gordon but he didn't even really seem sure and BIG's sizing charts aren't that accurate from what I've seen. I guess I just want to know how much the 21oz vx denim will shrink and stretch.

So I need some advice. I currently own a pair of S5000BK, I initially wanted the 710BK's but they were sold out of my size when I was at Take 5.

I wasn't very fond of the fit since they only had my true waist size available, and not 1 size smaller since zero denim stretches a lot. But I wear a belt and I've grown to like the different fit since I already own so many tapered jeans already. I'm really debating if I should pull the trigger on the Black Knights or not. Would it be foolish to own both the S5000BK and Black Knights or should I consider the SEX08 in Black?

Ultimately this is a subjective choice, but I wanted to see what you guys would do. Here's a fit picture, roughly 2.5ish months of total wear. I'm really diggin' how they are starting to fade at this point. A bit more hip flare than I would like.

s5000.jpg

510xx and 500xx are totally two different cuts, 500xx is lower rise and taper from the knee down. 510 is just a regular straight fit. Both models use texas cotton and should fade about the same. The 66-rr has the same fit as other 510 models, just that the hardware and stitching are different. Hope that helps

So I've finally finished the entire thread... LOL, I couldn't sleep for the past 2 nights and reading kills your eyes if you're staring at a computer screen, anyways, I know this is late but omg.... Legacy has the sickest pair of 710's ever... NUMBER 1!!

I want to be there with my sams.

I'm at about 1 year now =) Horraaah!

s710xx 19oz.

Can't count the number of washes on my fingers and toes.

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5112.jpg

Picture oovvvverrrlooaaaddd..Sorryy Gaiizzz!

Guest patchmb
So I've finally finished the entire thread... LOL, I couldn't sleep for the past 2 nights and reading kills your eyes if you're staring at a computer screen, anyways, I know this is late but omg.... Legacy has the sickest pair of 710's ever... NUMBER 1!!

You just need to read the original samurai thread now. 242 pages or so.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=9373&highlight=samurai