Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i don't think dude understands how time is measured, or how english grammar works. if there weren't any english majors, everyone would talk like him...maybe if we ignore him, he'll fade away like indigo. opethrapture's brother is gettin' it in! i can't rep yet, cause im a rep-whore! legacy, enjoy the FH

opeth - those are really naturally nice whiskers - props to your brother, what does he do most in them?

have never gone more than 17oz....maybe it's about time for me to try something new....by the way anyone knows if the 24oz s510xx is going to be out soon? texas cotton again?

I hate to encourage him, but it starts getting funny after a few lines. I am loving it, unless of course he's talking about me, then I hate it. Naw meen?

One question: "When are ya gonna cop them shits. Them shits needs copping? The denimz needs coppin brah."

Lol. you said that i would fade away like indigo, that's like a denim joke. You are too much :)Hahahahahaha!

Man, I love the superfuture forums. It's like you guys sit at the table away from the Jocks, and the Fobs. You guys sit with the goons and talk about denims, poetry, and Pho. Jesus Christ, you guys are like the epitome of "next level shit." I only wish my children will turn out like you guys. Keep cuffin' them straight raw selvedge denims. You guys are super.

What's funny is that you're calling out fools as elitist while being an elitist yourself. Now that's irony.

By the way, it does get funnier so I am trying to encourage him.

i'll be quite upset once casper's jins go byebye. the double wash was good since he let them go a while since the last wash. i too want to know what he's onto next

sorry I was out of town, I ono what I'm gonna get next bro. More LHT would be nice haha. Maybe SC union stars. I really like buying jeans no one else likes to wear y'know. Just to see how they fade differently. No offense to the other guys, but with the abundance on this board I already know what a pair of 710's will look like. Stay cool.

And what's up with all this beef all of a sudden? Haha.

Guest Werewolf
okay this is one good question. i always thought that s710bk was a limited run, but i emailed take5 yesterday they can pre order it. which one is true ?

its sold out on rakuten, and i'm pretty sure it's sold out on take5 too.

No need to worry though, BiG will be releasing "the black knight" this summer...same cut, all black. hidden arcs are CONFIRMED people! straight from gordons mouth :cool:

this will be a limited run too, though.

casper, i'd say go with the union stars. great jean, just no one's feeling them(i guess) it's good to rock something different. imho, i'm getting tired of all the 710s too.

yo my bad shuns i was tlakin bout 1.6 like 1 yr n 6 months naw meen? i meen sheet , aint tryna get all technical bout it, i meen ish jus numbas naw meen? and in lik 50 yrs we all gunna be gone cuz of cancer n shit naw meen? lul , well anyways if i wore mah sams for lik 50 yrs i'd have infinity whiskers naw meen? lul sheet, i bet u could take lik a mathetmetician and calculate da numba of whiskers and combs on mah sams and' his brain prolly blew up naw meen lul

keep on doin da damn thin future blue collar werkers naw meen

Lol. you said that i would fade away like indigo, that's like a denim joke. You are too much :)Hahahahahaha!

Man, I love the superfuture forums. It's like you guys sit at the table away from the Jocks, and the Fobs. You guys sit with the goons and talk about denims, poetry, and Pho. Jesus Christ, you guys are like the epitome of "next level shit." I only wish my children will turn out like you guys. Keep cuffin' them straight raw selvedge denims. You guys are super.

Is this the same person? There's not even one "naw meeeeeeen" in the second post! :o If you can write decent English, why do you insist on writing like a wanker?

its sold out on rakuten, and i'm pretty sure it's sold out on take5 too.

No need to worry though, BiG will be releasing "the black knight" this summer...same cut, all black. hidden arcs are CONFIRMED people! straight from gordons mouth :cool:

this will be a limited run too, though.

i am on this. need a pair of black jeans to replace my last pair of crappy levis.

casper, i'd say go with the union stars. great jean, just no one's feeling them(i guess) it's good to rock something different. imho, i'm getting tired of all the 710s too.

Bro you have no idea how close I am to pulling the trigger on these. Only thing that bothers me is that in japan these joints are way less than 200 bones but over here state side it's $230-$250 X_X. Maybe I'll hit up a proxy.

come on that doesnt look like post soak buddy...

they look brand new to me!

hey your in japan! wow!

24 oz has the same sizing problem as the 21oz sams watch out!

So that means that you should go up 1 size from your "normal" samurai size??

what i means is that stay true to size samurais usually you size down 1 right?

o damn 24ozzzzzzzzz

do they feel 24oz of heavyness?

They feel SO fucking heavy. getting the buttons in the holes is a task even when theyre off.

nice, anyway you can post some more pics of the details?

I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow when its sunny.