Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

**crosspost **thought i'd post this here for reference

Samurai S5000vx worn for approx. 6 months rotated with LVC 37

pics after 2nd wash (first wash = initial hot wash w/o soap) most recent wash was cold and by hand with dr. bronners.

3685639446_d2226ee9c1_b.jpg

texture

3685642614_dfc2d15358.jpg

traintracks

3684832227_878e376a71.jpg

thought I should include this fit pic as well!

3685807332_b36e8da4e6.jpg

Guest Mr Snowcap

is there any difference between the golden arcs on the 710x2nd collab and just regular indigo 710's? (aside from the arcs being golden, of course)?

Guest Mr Snowcap

thanks, and also I heard that if you size down one on the 0500s they will fit nice and slim, similar to a 710.

does anyone have both pairs and would like to shed some light on this?

(also, which cut would be slimmer sized down 1: s5000 or 0500?)

i read the 1st part of the thread but still am not really clear...

Guest Mr Snowcap
Please don't give us your sob stories for red tabbed samurais..

why you have to attack me like this, i'm asking a question and I already know where to get samurais with red tab

I like the fit, comfy and loose enough for me (not too much though), somewhat like my Onis which I had before. Maybe it needs another hot soak? I couldn't even button the 30 up to the last 2 holes so I went with the 31. I guess I'm just getting fat and its making these stretch out.

Before Hot Soak and Before Hem (yea yea i know im wearing slippers)

th_P1090525.jpg

th_P1090524.jpg

After Hot Soak + Hem + 1 week of wear so far.

th_P1090568.jpg

(I dunno why the left side's honeycombs are like that...maybe my legs are weird or something - I was thinking of another hot soak to shrink it down more and to reset it)

th_P1090567.jpg

th_P1090570.jpg

th_P1090569.jpg

I usually wear them like that with my jack purcells cause the hem lands right on the laces and it feels weird. so yeah, i wear them with that "massive" cuff.

IC... IMHO, I think tall cuffs like that look best with boots.

the-wild-one-brando%27s-gang.jpg

A less tall double or even triple cuff would look better with sneakers.

thanks, and also I heard that if you size down one on the 0500s they will fit nice and slim, similar to a 710.

does anyone have both pairs and would like to shed some light on this?

(also, which cut would be slimmer sized down 1: s5000 or 0500?)

i read the 1st part of the thread but still am not really clear...

IMG_0941.jpg

This is a sized down two pair. Knee bulge is going to be excessive from sizing down that much, but I'm not gonna front, I was really diggin' this guy's fit.

Oh, and the 0500s are still going to be slimmer than the 5000s. Rise is smaller on the 5000s tho.

those look like shit for 1.6 months....let's see everything else

2 years not 1.6 months.

naw nigga , those whiskers are hella weak, if i had those for 2 years there would be dun holes n stuff, and mad whiskers, like 3 cats whiskers x 9 o sum shit like dat

lets see what you do with your 710s that you just bought

naw nigga , those whiskers are hella weak, if i had those for 2 years there would be dun holes n stuff, and mad whiskers, like 3 cats whiskers x 9 o sum shit like dat

Well then, why don't you post some awesome jeans yourself? Oh, right, because you're a fucking noob who knows nothing about denim yet feel like you should be a little e-bitch.

Not everyone is going for the overly contrasted whiskers look. I like those.

Thou who achievests not the perfectly contrasted faded within a fortnight need not present himself into her royal majesty's (aka skidneylo's) presence with substandard results, lest he be prepared for the ordinary result thereof.

rofl, I love you.

don't diss legacy, most mofo's don't have the patience for 18months for the same jean( he said 2 years, then said the last 6 mos. were inactive)! my sams are beat to fuck after 20 HARD months, but they didn't get much in terms of hege, or combs, or contrast. if his sams were that light after 1.6 months, the dye job would be garbage. whoever wants to diss legacy(subprime) should first post their 'grail' jeans, and let the real heads decide...''say how you weigh playboy!''

i sometimes rock the mega-cuff, and the steve mcqueen '63 cuff, and the roll-cuff. i like to change up the steez

2 years minus 6 months would be 1 year 6 months or 18 months not 1.6 months.

anyways i bet legacy washed his jeans more often than the norm found on here thus the lack of high contracting fades. either way id like to see how your too tight in the waist 710s are looking in 18 months.

my guess is that you sell them because the waist doesnt stretch enough

das why i was sayin that he wore them for only 1.6 months since the last 6 months were inactive, maw meen? i meen sheeet, i thoughts u sufu future folk were smart n stuff majorin in the sciences and mathetmatics, but turns out youse niggas be majorin in bullshit majors like english and poetry wastin ur daddys money on college tuition, naww meen? i meen real talk tho, in 1.6 months i could achieve super epic fades

neg rep me to the max, im tryna shoot the moon mom!!

Why does this post feel like a joke? It's like intentionaly ignorant. It sounds a bit suspect, maybe too stupid.

This is why I stopped posting on sufu,

rofl.

Enjoyed the fuck outta my jeans,

I'm a mechanic and they get god-awfull dirty so they were washed every few weeks from 2-3 months on...

I'd say they've recieved over 50 washes now though,

the light colour shows grime way too easy.

I can't imagine how bad a pair of jeans would look if they weren't the quality of samurais with the hell I put them through!

I'll be receiving a pair of Flat Heads in the mail soon,

can't wait!

*Math lesson.

1year=12months

6months=0.5years

1year+6months=1.5years*