Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

take them out before the spin cycle. just let them go through the moving around part and take them out before the water drains out and it spins. you might get some weird creases if it goes through the spin cycle. at least thats what other members have mentioned in the past

yeah, spin cycle can give creases, and dryer can give creases. it's whatever though. for STF jawnz, i'll just run them thru the wash on hot, take them out before the spin cycle, and throw them in the dryer on the hottest setting. sometimes you get creases, sometimes you don't. either way, they disappear in a few months anyway.

mine has a sanitary function on it where it just inundates them with scalding water. then its scheduled to rinse with cold water. so i just hit "rinse/drain" and let it finish, then lay them on a towel so they dont drip blue everywhere and hang dry. idk if your washer is similar, but you'll figure something out.

USA model from BiG, approx 16 months old, constant wear for about 8 months or so. I waited 3 months on these before washing (too early as the combs didn't turn out as expected), and these have had loads of washes since. Incredibly soft now and don't seem to shrink anymore even with a hot wash.

sammyfront.jpg

backsammy.jpg

pocketsammy.jpg

closesammy-1.jpg

seatsammy.jpg

washer=friend

spin cycle=washer

Hey Dick, how are your 3000BKs doing? Have you posted any pictures recently? It'd be cool to see them with all the intense wear you put in...

Pulled out my old pair of Samurai 510XX 21oz. I shelved these back years ago when they were too small for me (due to the sizing snafu for the first run of lot 10 21ozers). Over the years, I've lost weight, and thought I'd give them a try. They fit pretty good now. Not sure so much how they're going to fade over time. I must have washed these at least 4 times (getting it nice and clean for closet storage duty). Glad I didn't sell these. I'll be looking to get a pair of 24ozers depending on how the AUD does against the greenback in the coming months.

Some fit pics:

sam21oz01.jpg

sam21oz02.jpg

sam21oz03.jpg

Did SelfEdge stopped carrying Samurai?

I believe they only had them for a few weeks. The whole ordeal was a big screw up and misunderstanding too. They had to send all their Samurai's back too Samurai HQ or too Stalingrad (where the women aren't getting any older and the denim isn't getting any younger).

Though I'm sure anyone else could chime in with more information that might actually be true.

Pulled out my old pair of Samurai 510XX 21oz. I shelved these back years ago when they were too small for me (due to the sizing snafu for the first run of lot 10 21ozers). Over the years, I've lost weight, and thought I'd give them a try. They fit pretty good now. Not sure so much how they're going to fade over time. I must have washed these at least 4 times (getting it nice and clean for closet storage duty). Glad I didn't sell these. I'll be looking to get a pair of 24ozers depending on how the AUD does against the greenback in the coming months.

Stick with the 21oz for some time and they will start to look nice. I hate to say this, but Edmonds's (demonito) pair (5000 21oz, same denim though) are starting to look pretty good. MY 510 21oz are coming along pretty nice as well.