Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I'm actually in need of the same thing. I've been pretending that my Sammies have magic invisibility powers, but I need to face the facts--there's a hole in my knee.

It's been a while since I contacted Samurai. Is Toshiko still the contact over there?

i think khoi phan did, try emailing them

[email protected] ?

not quite sure but i hope it helps, ill try emailing them too :)

I would say you're not going to find something that fits spot on with the 811, but somewhere between the 500xx and the 710xx....the 710s are a little too skinny and don't have the same ass/thigh room (probably a good thing) as the eternals and the 500s are tapered but are probably a little roomier in the legs than the 811 depending on sizing. You could also try sizing down on any 5000 model a little and get a similar look, though they may be a little boxier below the knee. Take a look around and see what you like. You really can't go wrong with the Samurai unless you don't wear them.

Pictures from the actual Samurai Factory? Or Samurai Factory creations?

Man a factory tour of the Samurai Factory and adjacent buildings would be awesome.

Japan... Here I Come!

kids, just e-mail gordon, and tell him you need some scraps and thread(he usually sends bananna yellow, depending on the jean to be repaired). he's mad cool about it, and pays the cost of shipping. i know if you bought the jean A@BIG, you can send it to him, and he'll repair it as he wishes. i'd recommend the latter option, as ive heard he does excellent work, and he sometimes repairs parts you didn't even ask for @no cost. danm, i really need to send him my sams this weekend...i cant wait to see what he does with these!

well i wear my 710xx lot 11 everyday for almost 1 month and it shows no signs of starting fading. It looks brand new & cardboard even after hotsoak.

I'm quite disapointed comparing my experience with lvc 47' which quickly get crazy fades despite its reputation of being pretty hard to fade.

you need to go outside during the day and do some sort of aerobic activity.

i'm sort of being sarcastic but it's true. i spent the first month in mine riding bikes almost exclusively at night (florida is a hot place,) but recently started skateboarding again (during the day) and i'm getting hyper blue contrast everywhere... after a week of skating. lots of gay sandpaper fades too because i can barely land any flips anymore and my board keeps dicking up into my legs.

those are nice ray they changed quite a bit.

as for the samurai denim patching material, i think itd be a better idea to email gordon or kiya IF you bought jeans from them . i dont think toshiko would be very happy if everyone from superfuture emailed her about patching material. not saying she wont give but that's why i edited my old post... or try messaging me if its not too much and you REALLY need samurai patching material. i shouldnt have posted that i got any patching material in the first place. any denim will do.. really folks

kids, just e-mail gordon, and tell him you need some scraps and thread(he usually sends bananna yellow, depending on the jean to be repaired). he's mad cool about it, and pays the cost of shipping. i know if you bought the jean A@BIG, you can send it to him, and he'll repair it as he wishes. i'd recommend the latter option, as ive heard he does excellent work, and he sometimes repairs parts you didn't even ask for @no cost. danm, i really need to send him my sams this weekend...i cant wait to see what he does with these!

i don't know if this is the case anymore. gordon repaired my samurais the first time around, but when i brought them back to get repaired again, the woman that works there told me they aren't going to be doing repairs for a long time. can anyone confirm this?

you need to go outside during the day and do some sort of aerobic activity.

i'm sort of being sarcastic but it's true. i spent the first month in mine riding bikes almost exclusively at night (florida is a hot place,) but recently started skateboarding again (during the day) and i'm getting hyper blue contrast everywhere... after a week of skating. lots of gay sandpaper fades too because i can barely land any flips anymore and my board keeps dicking up into my legs.

i'm homeless dude, i'm sitting all the day on subway stairs begging for change and i sleep under bridges everynight so what's wrong with these jeans?

i'm homeless dude, i'm sitting all the day on subway stairs begging for change and i sleep under bridges everynight so what's wrong with these jeans?

consider doing karate tricks/jump kicks for tips? if there's an escalator, learn how to do that freestyle walking shit down the railing. you aren't going to get any sweet fades just sitting on those steps...

exhausted, as long as you've got a patch on the other side of the denim (and it looks as if you do,) it'll hold and do a pretty good job of keeping that stress line at bay. i usually end up having to make the same patch on all of my jeans from biking and it works every time.

here's some post i made in the denim repair thread about this

and here's how they looked a year later, no crotch blowout!

repairaa0.th.jpg