Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

s429tj.jpg

i love samurai. theyre my favorite jeans, and i am really very thoroughly disappointed in these^ exposed selvage coin pocket what? ugly pockets what? fuck these.

Ok, no one really answered why they were so long. Is it because of stacking? I'd love to buy these but 36 is way too long 34 is pushing it for me.

its cost efficient. they make one uniform length so everyone can wear them and choose to hem them where they want instead of not only making like 20 waist sizes but in different lengths too. think about it

hey i just got a pair of 710s in 31. i like the overall fit but the waist is a lil tight. if i do like a warm soak with them on how much will the legs shrink?

haven't soaked them yet?

doing the initial soak while wearing doesn't sound like the best idea. i mean, it would work, but wearing them from soaked to dry is going to be a pain in the ass. you're better off exposing the waistband out of the water, or finding something to fit in there to hold it stretched out (block of wood, etc.)

waist will stretch back out anyway so no worries, unless by "a lil tight" you mean you can't button them pre-soak... then you're in trouble...

crap sorry! didn't answer your question. the width of the legs will probably shrink between 0.25" and 0.75" depending on temperature of the water. the inseam will shrink between 2" and 2.5".

Hey guys, I need a quick answer because I'm returning my sams back to 2nd hopefully tomorrow. I bought s5000, but they sent me s0500. It's in the right size, and I'm able to return them. But my question is, I got a size 27 and it was a waist 27 presoak. I couldnt even button it, so I'm scared it might be too small after a soak when they send me the s5000. So when I return them, should I get a size 28? I'm really set on the size 27 because the fit everywhere else is spot on.

If it helps, I'm not sure what's my true size, but I think I sized down two for these. I wear a 26 in APC, which stretched out to about a 30.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I need a quick answer because I'm returning my sams back to 2nd hopefully tomorrow. I bought s5000, but they sent me s0500. It's in the right size, and I'm able to return them. But my question is, I got a size 27 and it was a waist 27 presoak. I couldnt even button it, so I'm scared it might be too small after a soak when they send me the s5000. So when I return them, should I get a size 28? I'm really set on the size 27 because the fit everywhere else is spot on.

If it helps, I'm not sure what's my true size, but I think I sized down two for these. I wear a 26 in APC, which stretched out to about a 30.

Thanks in advance.

get a 27.....28 is gonna be too big...

Do they really stretch out that much? I tend to wear my jeans a wee bit low, so I'm estimating stretching it to a 29, closer to 30 will be good. I think I can find something around the house to put in the waist if the s5000 27 comes in a 29 presoak. This true to size thing with the s0500 waist confused me a lot because I thought it would measure two sizes larger unraw. :confused:

im interestd in purchasing some samurai s710xx's and i need some sizing help. my true waist is around a 33 and im looking for a slim fit sort of like my skulls i checked the measurements on both my skulls and some size 33 710's and they were similar but i just wanted to make sure. should i stick with a size 33 or size down or something thanks for the help

im interestd in purchasing some samurai s710xx's and i need some sizing help. my true waist is around a 33 and im looking for a slim fit sort of like my skulls i checked the measurements on both my skulls and some size 33 710's and they were similar but i just wanted to make sure. should i stick with a size 33 or size down or something thanks for the help

your skulls are 33? 710XX is slightly less slim than the 5010XX in the same size, but tapered below the knee. leg opening is slightly smaller on the 710XX. higher rise. a 33 would do you fine unless your skulls are loose, then a 32 is fine. the general consensus of 710XX is go true to size.

theyll be too big for you

im a natural 34 i got a 32 and fit perfect

my nat waist is 29.5, i got a lot 10 w30, and i have to wear a belt, or they'll slouch. if you look back a bit, you can see my fit. very relaxed, but not baggy. in the pj's, mine are actually considered tight/metrosexual. go figure.:cool:

your skulls are 33? 710XX is slightly less slim than the 5010XX in the same size, but tapered below the knee. leg opening is slightly smaller on the 710XX. higher rise. a 33 would do you fine unless your skulls are loose, then a 32 is fine. the general consensus of 710XX is go true to size.

my bad i forgot to say that my skulls are size 32 and i love the fit so should i stay with a 33 on the 710xx's

there's always tapering!

my 710s came in today. i buckled at the last minute and changed my order from the s5000XX x 2nd collab to 710XX. :-(

i'm really glad i did though, since the 5000XX would've certainly been too loose in the size i had ordered. here's the 710XX fit pre-soak... a tired cut around these parts but more pictures never hurts. lot 11 size 31, true to size.

fitwm3.jpg

emmit, those are...fuck that! i was going to wax all poetic and shit, but all i'll say is that your sams are nice-as-fuck now, and will be even more so in the future. good shit. took pics@ 20 months today, lil sis will post tomorrow...i would repair some of the holes, but i want each patch to be of a different denim( after i retire these ima start rocking them hard again one day and i want to see how the different patches fade). swatches, anyone? not all at once

emmit, those are...fuck that! i was going to wax all poetic and shit, but all i'll say is that your sams are nice-as-fuck now, and will be even more so in the future. good shit. took pics@ 20 months today, lil sis will post tomorrow...i would repair some of the holes, but i want each patch to be of a different denim( after i retire these ima start rocking them hard again one day and i want to see how the different patches fade). swatches, anyone? not all at once

I have cheap Gap selvage business I could send you some of. Ha.

okay! after two hot soaks and one hot dry, my 710s ended up looking not quite like the average 710 fit. regardless of that i am a fan of the fit. thankfully the patch wasn't totally obliterated, and i seem to have gotten away with minimal hip flare. these are true to actual waist size... actually, i guess they're sized up 0.5".

postsoak2ep0.jpg

pics? 10char

eh.. tamarahh. theyre not that special.. just really really blue.

will post shitty digital point and shoot camera pictures tomorrow..