Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Is it still possible to order the s526XXII's? Does anyone know what cut it is based off and if there is a size chart somewhere?

Have you searched?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4610&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

If they don't have your size you can always try 2nd.

ahhhhhh I searched, but didn't know they were at bleuingreen. Thanks though.

demonito,

when you have time can you give a little info on this collab? 2nd still has my size, just dont know too much about these, cut/fit wise.

sorry for being a pain...and thanks for the help

lot 10 size up 1 or true to size as these are sized raw measurements as tag measurements.

If you have them tapered at the bottom, you can keep the length as is without hemming...otherwise, I agree with you, those should be chopped off a few inches

wanted to get all of my ducks in a row before placing an order, it's been a while since i've really followed this stuff closely... size down only with VX denim yes? otherwise what, true to size? really tempted to pick up those 2nd collab s5000XX's.

hey red ! are those 2nd x samurai collab s5000xx ?? nice!

yup. :)

wanted to get all of my ducks in a row before placing an order, it's been a while since i've really followed this stuff closely... size down only with VX denim yes? otherwise what, true to size? really tempted to pick up those 2nd collab s5000XX's.

i sized down one on my s5000xx and they fit perfectly.

Hi guys, i need advice. I have two pairs of Samurais, the S5000VX and S0110XJ both W34 size. The S5000VX 2 hours initial soak and they are still a little loose in the thigh and the hip. The S0110XJ fit very, very good.

First question, what i can do so that the S5000VX tight more.

Second question, what size i ask for the S0500XX ? W34 ?

Thanks, thanks, thanks. :):)

I now suggest size down one for regular 0500 fit inquiries. True to size, never again... :(

yup. :)

i sized down one on my s5000xx and they fit perfectly.

excellent thanks! that's a great fit you've got. i'm excited now.

putting in an order now! the excitement resumes! upon remeasuring i have become more plump since my last purchase. ended up going with a 31, which is sized down 0.5...! my waist has grown an inch! back to the south bronx paradise diet for me...

Just got my S0500XX's from 2nd. 3 days from Japan to UK that's not bad at all; although I think I've been ripped off they've sent me jeans made out of cardboard! I hope they soften quite a bit.

Let me know what you think of these fit pics pre-wash, post-wash pics to come soon:

Looking good there magnetic. Out of interest how much did you pay? I too am thinking of importing some sams to the UK. Also, what size did you go with compared to your normal size?

Many thanks

Looking good there magnetic. Out of interest how much did you pay? I too am thinking of importing some sams to the UK. Also, what size did you go with compared to your normal size?

Many thanks

Hi all in it came to £167.65 (PayPal rip you off with the exchange rate) and I asked them to mark jeans down to $40 and mark as a gift which they will happily do so you avoid customs charges. I measure about 30 round my natural waist and 31-32 round the hips but I went for a 30 even though these sit on the hips they do stretch a lot.

Post-soak pics to come later today, they may help you decide.