Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I didn't read the whole description on 2nd regarding the S001JP and you guys are right about the cut, according to the description it says that "the cut is similar to S5000VX". I just skimmed through the description but, I'm not sure if its a LHT or RHT. The first run is supposed to have serial numbers and have a postcard that lets you enter into a S001JP contest.

my take is that the 5000's are just a straight cut. while 710 is a slim straight. not sure 0710 and 710 but id have to go with theyre same cuts, just abbreviated or shortened.

correct me if im wrong

a lot of samurais cuts have 0's in front that end up getting left out in shorthand for one reason or another, ie "0500xx" "0610lx" "0110xj" etc.

though to the best of my knowledge there is no "0710" ..

Finally picked up a pair of s510xx 19oz. I'm really glad these weren't my first pair of raws. I went from h&m to gap to apc to samurai. Starting from the lower end of the spectrum made me realize how great the samurai denim is. I compared the denim on my gough's to the 510's and there is absolutely no comparison....even the APC's pale drastically in comparison. Fit pics soon...

does 2nd chainstitch? because i don't want to buy a pair of 5000bk, pay a bunch of fees, then pay for bart to sf, then 20 for self edge to do it. -_-

also, could someone recommend me a good proxy to use to order from 2nd? would sharpservice be good?

2nd does chainstitch. no proxy needed. order direct. they accept paypal.

be careful to translate correctly though. employees at 2nd place a high value on courtesy and politeness, which sometimes is lost in translation. you might also try pirates for some samurai things (also FH and others). they accept paypal, and Yuichi is very helpful and here you wont need translation (although sorry no 5000bks...).

I just tried to buy something from Cpoint and it got rejected because my creditcard is one not from japan :(

They told me I had to send to their bank account which costs a good 40-50$ to send across.. argh..

you can order directly from 2nd..
2nd does chainstitch. no proxy needed. order direct. they accept paypal.

That should solve your problem...

Finally picked up a pair of s510xx 19oz. I'm really glad these weren't my first pair of raws. I went from h&m to gap to apc to samurai. Starting from the lower end of the spectrum made me realize how great the samurai denim is. I compared the denim on my gough's to the 510's and there is absolutely no comparison....even the APC's pale drastically in comparison. Fit pics soon...

I started off almost the same way. I went 501 STF, H&M, APC (love em!), and now Samurai.

can you give me site to pirates? never heard of it before.

smaller selection of samurai, but good little store, no translation needed

heres their site: http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/

heres a link to their ratuken shop: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/pirates/

they take paypal. i just ordered several shirts from them couple of weeks ago and it took 3 or 4 days to recieve them from order.