Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I got mine in today and I sized up 2 but they are huge pre-soak. I cant decide if I should send them back and get 31(which wuold be sizing up 1) or if I should just keep then and soak them. Would there be a dramatic change if I were to soak them? I'm not sure how much I should expect them to shrink if I boil soak them

DSCF0840.jpg

DSCF0843.jpg

Thanks

I am about to order 3 pairs of samurais the s710xx,s710bk and a pair of the s0610lx. my true waist size is 29, im not looking for a skin tight fight with these jeans just something slim fit with still a little leg room. im pretty much looking for the same fit with all 3 pairs, I was thinking of getting the s710xx and s710bk in a 29 but not sure. also not sure witch size to get the s0610lx in, 28 or 30? if some of you guys can help me out that would be great. from what i read about the s710 im thinking i should go with my true waist size if i want a slim fit, but dont know if i should maybe size down for the bk's. someone help

texas cotton on the 2nd collab. i suggest getting at least true to size on these as they run a size small

on the 2nd website the measurements are the exact same as the regular 5000s, and it says the waist is larger than most models?

also,does texas cotton make the denim fade any better than their regular cotton?

@ Super_kill - the first page of this thread has help with sizing for all samurai models

I am about to order 3 pairs of samurais the s710xx,s710bk and a pair of the s0610lx. my true waist size is 29, im not looking for a skin tight fight with these jeans just something slim fit with still a little leg room. im pretty much looking for the same fit with all 3 pairs, I was thinking of getting the s710xx and s710bk in a 29 but not sure. also not sure witch size to get the s0610lx in, 28 or 30? if some of you guys can help me out that would be great. from what i read about the s710 im thinking i should go with my true waist size if i want a slim fit, but dont know if i should maybe size down for the bk's. someone help

Honestly, get a 28. People say the s710xx and the s710bk are the slimmest Samurai cut (and it is) but it's not all that tight. It will be slim and not spray-on. I can't help you with the low-rise jawns.

Hmmm...I'm kind of disappointed with the fit, I thought it would be more slim.

Should I keep them or sell them? I like my PBJ xx-005 much more than these fit wise.

Or I dunno, maybe I'll keep it just to see how a not so slim pair of jeans fades.

Or for the sake of owning a pair of samurais, lol.

Hi all samurai freaks, just a quick question, if my waist is 34" wat size should i go for S710? I bought my S5000BK 1 size down though, but not sure about S710. Thanks heaps!

Depends what kind of fit you want.

These are Lot 10 Size 36 S710xx's. I'm a true waist 34, but I too have large thighs. I wanted a slimish fit but still not tight by any means. From what I've read as far as comparisons Lot 10 only really affected waist size. I personally love the fit of these, this is after a warm/hot soak with a machine dry, and a cold machine wash with no soap (agitated soak basically) and a hang dry.

2exx83r.jpg

2nlsjr5.jpg

fn5qj5.jpg

These are Frankie (bouwnt's), he posted above about the 35's. He's got like two or three inches on me in height, but I think our lower halves are fairly similar, although I think my legs are a bit bigger (frankie would you agree? I know I'm not all brolly like you :wtc: )

s710 size 35, lot 11 post soak

081508.jpg

It all depends on what fit you want. I've seen the S710's look good in looser fit, and I've seen them look good in a really slim fit.