Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Fit pics of my Samurai S710xx, lot 10 size 36. Sized up two from my true waist. Very pleased with the fit, actually I love them.

2exx83r.jpg

2nlsjr5.jpg

fn5qj5.jpg

And to everyone asking, two of those other S710xx's I ordered from that big haul were me just buying them for other people. Only the Flathead Chambray and one pair of S710's were mine :o

Fit pics of my Samurai S710xx, lot 10 size 36. Sized up two from my true waist. Very pleased with the fit, actually I love them.

And to everyone asking, two of those other S710xx's I ordered from that big haul were me just buying them for other people. Only the Flathead Chambray and one pair of S710's were mine :o

nice man but these guys stretch a ton! nice fit on those !

5000bk's.

sz 34. true waist size.

1 initial soak and 1 wash.

got these about a year ago but really only wore them about once a week since then. been wearing them a little more lately.

thinking if i should get 710xx in a 34. don't want them to be too slim but i would like a slimmer cut as opposed to these bk's. maybe size up on the 710xx?

2769539826_a5cae0b479_o.jpg

thinking if i should get 710xx in a 34. don't want them to be too slim but i would like a slimmer cut as opposed to these bk's. maybe size up on the 710xx?

For the XX's I'd suggest sizing up one if you like a slimmer, but not too slim fit.