Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

AH!!! I want some 510 in 21oz so bad I can taste it.

I think he bought the 5000 model... right?

to anyone looking for sams. i cant recommend 2nd enoulgh. after 40oz's great looking fit pics of the 526XXII i went and bought myself a pair (have to wait for soak and fit pics until i finish off my current IH 634s, which may take a very long time), and i cant say enoulgh good things about this store. spent a bit on some shirts and jean and a new wallet and they sent out a free FH sweat shirt with the order (with a nice letter in japanese of course).

size 30 0500 true to waist size. picked these up off deka last week. not sure if im sold on the fit completely. i had a 29 and they were too tight in the rise, these seem bigger everywhere overall

050030fitlh2.jpg

to anyone looking for sams. i cant recommend 2nd enoulgh. after 40oz's great looking fit pics of the 526XXII i went and bought myself a pair (have to wait for soak and fit pics until i finish off my current IH 634s, which may take a very long time), and i cant say enoulgh good things about this store. spent a bit on some shirts and jean and a new wallet and they sent out a free FH sweat shirt with the order (with a nice letter in japanese of course).

No doubt. The easiest ordering experience I have had with Japanese shops. Cheaper than buying in the states, and you get arcs and tabs.

Wait. Thats AWESOME.

I think he bought the 5000 model... right?

Yes, they are 5000vxs. I bought them from 2nd. Ordered using Google translator. Came out to $320 shipped. Got here (Canada) in under a week. I can't be any more pleased. Soaked them last night and they are hanging to dry. Will get some soak pics up soon.

how much cheaper are we talking going through 2nd vs. BIG after shipping? there's definitely the desire to keep our "local" stores alive and well, but keeping your wallet alive ain't a crime either.

Its probably pretty close in price tbh. I just wanted the tab and arcs.

I dig. I was lucky enough to get my sams before all the BS with Levi's. I like to pretend like I could get another pair and not care about the arcs/tab, but I'm pretty sure I'd be lying to myself. It's the details that really make Samurai stand out from all the other companies in the first place.

I didn't get a sweater but I ordered 3 pairs of S710xx's and a FlatHead chambray and I placed the order at like 2 AM Saturday morning and they arrived Tuesday. That's fucking amazing.

And I got 3 mousepads, a fan, a tote bag, a few stickers and a freaking 2nd Air Freshner.

they do ship FH, i got a few shirt i couldnt find in the states.

aw man i'm jealous. only 1 mousepad and no bag,fan, or airfreshner (thats actually pretty funny)..

3 pairs of 710s? preparing for the apocolypse?

Pictures from the purchase, I'm going to shower then I'll get the post soaks.

24y8cqv.jpg

:noes:

19xag9.jpg

30l1hch.jpg

Then I realized I didn't want to put $920 worth of clothes on the ground, so I went into my room.

My completely unnecessary Flathead Chambray (navy)

28w0a8.jpg

Oh shit :noes:

2s6sfua.jpg

2v8lsg0.jpg

15x70ax.jpg

Entire contents of the package. 1 Flathead Chambray, 3 Samurai S710's, 3 Samurai mousepads, 1 2nd Fan, 1 2nd little tote bag, 1 2nd Coconut Air Freshner (:rofl:), and a 2nd sticker.

nvus5l.jpg

119cobd.jpg