Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

one of those stupid questions, probably:

is it true that blue in green (gordon) is currently the only place outside of japan to get samurai jeans?

i am wondering, because i thought selfedge and denimbar had them in stock too. additionally, i was searching for a vendor in europe and it seems that nobody here is able to get any samurais, which heavily sucks! especially because an average pair of samurais would cost around 410$ when ordered from big, adding these lousy taxes 19% plus custom charges (especially on denim - 12%) calculated on the price plus the shipping costs here in germany!

i just want to know the status, so that i can make my final decision wether to go over a proxy or order with gordon safe and secure.

the backpocket stitching issue has no effect on my decision, as i do not care about it!

thx!

Josuke, a 32 will be fine for slim and a 33 will be fine for relaxed.

and turntabloid proxy or finding someone to proxy for you, will be cheaper than BiG. not sure how much but im very sure its cheaper. i like BiG cause of the support and the free hemming and one wash if you want them to

Quick question for you Samurai freaks!

Thinking about getting a pair of 710 and looking for comments about the fit.

I'm working on a pair of SDA 103 and would like to know if they are really slimmer than them. If any of you ever had a pir of 103 i'm looking for something a bit slimmer.

Thanks

^ive tried on the 103 and from what i remember the thighs are slimmer than the comparable 710s but the 710 has the smaller leg opening

Thanks a lot man, that's exactly what I needed to hear!

I'm definitely going for a 710 as my next pair.

I bought a pair of 0500XX Samurais, and they have this really annoying crotch and ass problem. Both parts look incredibly poofy and goofy. I thought at first that it was just because the jeans were still stiff, and while this may be true for the ass, the jeans won't crease above the bottom of the crotch. Maybe I need to hike them up higher, but then they just look like grandpa jeans. I wasn't looking for the slouchy, fashiony pair of jeans, but I wasn't expect thing. Should I just sell them? Weird thing is that every other part fits great.