Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Pre-soak fit pics of my S710xx's, size 36. They are lot 10, and I'm kind of disappointed because they're a bit smaller than what I was expecting.

Opinions? I won't have post soak pics for a bit as I'm not soaking these for a week or two, we're doing a mini contest on another forum I'm on (I know, ghey right).

2usxtox.jpg

rmu4w9.jpg

I'm not worried about the waist, I've got some fatty thighs so I need to size up in things. I bought them from 2nd so i can't return anyways. I'm just going to see how they look post soak, the stiffness of them also makes them sit a lot higher than where I really wear my jeans so that might help too.

When I said smaller, I meant in the thigh/leg, not in the waist. Waist will be fine

thanks for all the comments and help..

i do not mean to compare the samurai with thin finn.

i know i won't regret on getting samurai.

i just want a smaller leg opening as i'm into slim or skinny cut.

i think i will have to get a 710s...

thanks for all the comments and help..

i do not mean to compare the samurai with thin finn.

i know i won't regret on getting samurai.

i just want a smaller leg opening as i'm into slim or skinny cut.

i think i will have to get a 710s...

710 is a slim cut, but you're getting criticism because with that aesthetic in mind, samurai is probably not best suited for what you're looking.

^i own both in the same waist size and denim weight. the leg openings are pretty similar but the 510 has a bigger top block and significantly higher rise, feel much less fitted up top, more like clasic 501 silhouette, 5000s cut a bit more modern and straight. both are awesome

bye4now12,

let me know about the postsoak measurements!

i actually wanted to order a 36, but BiG is sold out on those.

if they do not fit you, i might be interested - usually all japanses brands fit me with a 36.

i am nevertheless curious what exactly is meant by slim fit with those jeans?!

no slim in that fit - at least from your pics!

710s are only slim relative to other Samurai cuts, they aren't really slim fitting, especially as you get into the bigger sizes. Size 36 and 38 710s look like size 30 or 32 510s on the people I've seen, including myself.

So I just got my 710s size 31 in the mail today... was expecting lot 11's, but they are 10's...

Here are some pre-soak pics. I can't take any post soaks yet because I am in a contest on another forum. But do you think these will be OK? Or should I try and sell them?

1zovyq9.jpg

2czrqs5.jpg

This is how much room I have... but they are hiked up a lot.

1t901v.jpg

so what does everyone think?

Don't worry. Have faith. It will be okay. You're going to be fine. I cannot think of any other general optimistic lines.

You have more room than me in pre-soak state. Do a hot soak, suck it up and wear them. If they are SUPER tight after your hot soak, BUT you can button them up, sleep in them. They will stretch out comfortably eventually.

Don't worry. Have faith. It will be okay. You're going to be fine. I cannot think of any other general optimistic lines.

You have more room than me in pre-soak state. Do a hot soak, suck it up and wear them. If they are SUPER tight after your hot soak, BUT you can button them up, sleep in them. They will stretch out comfortably eventually.

how long should I soak them for? 1 hour? And should I turn them inside out like every other raw denim?