Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I´m about to buy me a par of S5000VX 21oz. What size would you guys recommend me to get? I wear size 33 in my S0500XX and size 34 in my studio d'atisan 103. And do they stretch alot?

I have no personal experience, but from what I've read, you're going to want a 34. The heavier weight Samurais (such as the 21oz jeans you're going to purchase) usually measure about an inch smaller pre-soak than the size chart says.

And the 21oz denim doesn't stretch a ton.

I have no personal experience, but from what I've read, you're going to want a 34. The heavier weight Samurais (such as the 21oz jeans you're going to purchase) usually measure about an inch smaller pre-soak than the size chart says.

And the 21oz denim doesn't stretch a ton.

I'm an actual 34, and my 21 ouncers were tagged 34, actual 33 pre-soak. Post-soak, they shrunk to just over 31 but stretched out to a comfy 34 after a few days.

Well worth the few days discomfort :)

I'm an actual 34, and my 21 ouncers were tagged 34, actual 33 pre-soak. Post-soak, they shrunk to just over 31 but stretched out to a comfy 34 after a few days.

Well worth the few days discomfort :)

Good shit right there.

+rep

x-posted from evo threadddd

First wash at 8 months - Used Rose Dr. Bronners. they smell wonderful now........ haha Color is pretty accurate.

a0f85754.jpg

75bd3ecf.jpg

well here goes, finally. Samurai s526XXII

samurais526raw001uq2.jpg

originally wondering where these came from. but guess i got it figured

40oz after seeing your fit pic's im sold, these are my next pair. fit looks spot on, cant wait to see the evo

edit: thanks dick D (actually 11 pages back....), and because of this wonderful gent below., red is so damn helpful, especially right as one is about to edit their post.... honestly, give someone more than 30 sec.