Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

http://www.jeans-izumi.co.jp/yssuhp/sms2%20page.html

The linen patch caught my eye

Collab, four pocket buckle back. Not for me, but hadn't seen them before.

I'd like to see diff patches put on more Sam stuff. Linen, diff leathers, embossed patches (screw the expense!)

The ostrich patch on the SExSC looked wicked and unique. More of that kind of thing would only be better.

I soaked my S5000VXs once in the tub, and then put them through a hot wash cycle...used our fancy cabinet dryer on them as well...they shrank down pretty good, but I'm wondering if I should wash them again before having the inseam shortened? They measure right around 36" now, so I'm guessing they won't shrink much more.

nice. i just got my 5000bks today, looser in the waist than anything i own, think itll be nice to have some comfier/slouchier shit, and finally a black pair for the collectionnn :]

you should try another hot soak. i thought i'd got all the shrinking out of my s710s with the first one, but i let them completely dry and soaked again and they fit tons better. :)

so.... yesterday when I was about to wash my USA's i discovered that the crotch was about to blow out, so I got it fixed... when I was on the merge of throwing them in the washer I also found out that the threading on one of the backpockets are coming apart, got it fixed aswell...

my question is... I have never experienced this before with any jeans, which I have worn for over twice the time I have worn my USA's... neither SDA 103's, PBJ XX007 or my Ande Whalls has ever even have a torn apart thread.. now it has happened twice to my sammies... and i simply cannot figure out why, because i wash all my jeans with two months periods and i didnt wear the USA's any harder than any of the other jeans...

i'm not the first one with this problem with samurais i guess, so whats the fuzz? why arent sammies as durable as other jeans?