Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Here we go.

Firstly, some cinch back shots

bksvs526001ra5.jpg

bksvs526002go0.jpg

526s on top of BKs. Notice the BKs are about an inch or two shorter, the 526s are double cuffed and the BKs are only cuffed once.

bksvs526004hj9.jpg

BKs about half an inch bigger in the waist, I attribute this to not enough stretching time for the 526s

bksvs526005gv7.jpg

The patchesbksvs526006av5.jpg

better shot of 526 patch after wash. It got a little indigo dyed, kinda weird

bksvs526007ye8.jpg

And for those that are interested...

bksvs526003km3.jpg

I can't wait to soak my 526s. I am waiting until the end of the warehouse contest for these. I have the feeling if I don't wait, I will never wear the warehouse jeans. Looking forward to some left hand twill.

Yeah, those keys got stuck in between bench slats and ripped the belt loop off when i stood up. sucks.

this sort of thing always happens to me, yet i havent busted a loop yet, i guess i get up too slow.

wire mesh chairs are the worst

2nd was fast! I got notice that they were being shipped on the 16th, they hit USPS on the 17th and I picked them up from the PO today. Dayum. Now I've got a nice new pair of S5000vx in 32x36, which already feel like they'll fit perfectly (based on putting them on raw). They included that nifty Samurai/2nd mouse pad as well.

40 oz., if you e-mail gordon he'll send you some thread to fix that belt loop. speaking of which, he sent me some thread& 19oz. denim this week. i got hit in the back with a 10-ton back hoe( my 4th) near death exp.), so during my down time i made myself a wallet. pics coming 2nite...

Here's the Samurai herringbone twill shirt I just got from BiG. I wasn't sure if it would be wearable due to the "Canadian tuxedo" problem, but because of the twill, it looks different enough from the jeanz to comfortably wear it in public. It's chockablock full of nifty details, and has gratuitous amounts of silver lamed selvage.

DSCF1586.jpg

DSCF1587.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

And just for the hell of it, here are my USA Samurais. I haven't worn them enough because of trying to make a dent in my Iron Hearts, but I figured might as well if I'm posting in this thread...

DSCF1598.jpg